The way the UFC has been going, they need ONE guy from Bellator. It's not who you might think, it's-

Amerikuracana

Life allows the illusion of relativity
Banned
Reaction score
Brennen Ward.

His trash talk is real, and it comes natural, for better or worse. He's from the East Coast. He's wannabe Irish (no offense). He can wrestle a bit, but he is all about just banging. He's a pretty white guy with a terribly cocky attitude. He's the type that Dana loves to love, without question. Dana White secretly wants Brennen Ward.. Believe that.

I'm saying this because he is the epitome of what the UFC has been going for as it's kind of entertaining side-show dealy thing of late.. Brennen Ward is the harder hitting, properly experienced, more fake Irishy version of Mickey Gall.. I'm thinking he would slide right into the circus going right now.

And btw, I'm not a fan of Btor right now.. I actually would rather have the scrappy cute little doucher in the UFC face punching on better shows that don't make me cringe.

He's better than aluminum Mike Perry, so sure, why not?

Good fighter

Lost badly to Cyborg Santos, but he can sell a fight for sure.

They need MVP....he has three of the same initials as PMP but can actually fight, clowns bitches worse than a prime Andy, cracks dudes skulls in half, trains with Sensei Ido, is undefeated and has the striking game of Wonderboy.

They need MVP....he has three of the same initials as PMP but can actually fight, clowns bitches worse than a prime Andy, cracks dudes skulls in half, trains with Sensei Ido, is undefeated and has the striking game of Wonderboy.
Dancing around the ring for 3 rounds hardly doing anything at all isnt exciting to me...

He would really, really fit right now. He's also pretty good.

I know who he is. I like him I watched him ko Awad live in CT in his last fight, also watched him get tapped by Cyborg live in CT. I've watched him on tv too he's gotten Ko'd by Tamdan McCory and subbed by Shlemenko. Like I said I like him but UFC doesn't need him

Edit: Just realized that you're likely trolling

413797iEF0B3EE1BE66981B

Last edited:
He is fighting Paul Daley, that will be an amazing fight.

If the UFC had to sign 3 guys from Bellator I'd go with Eduardo Dantas BW champ, Michael Chandler LW champ and Vitaly
Minakov, former HW champ.

Back