*The way the noobs underestimate Cain after the loss*

Seiryoku Zenyo

We are all one
@Brown
Reaction score
Sherdog at its worst.
Around here, a fighter is much better than their last win. And much worse than their last loss.
Newby analysis and fake fanatism.

Ngannou is the new HW GOAT, live with it.

Loose a fight and you were never any good.
Win a fight and you're the next champion.

This place doesn't change.

i dont know man. I am sitting here thinking my self about how over rated cain is overall. He beat like 3 dudes in the last 7 years.

edit- to be fair i called this. I also said he wasnt out of his prime and that he was still going to get Kod so its not like im thinking this AFTER

Cain is not a real fighter . Every loss there's an excuse made. It's not fair to his opponents. There's nothing to gain from fighting him.

No offense to Cain, but he's 1-2 since October of 2013. His sole win during that stretch was Travis Browne. He's clearly shot, and at the very least,no longer elite.

Cain is never fighting professionally again

Some may underestimate him or trash him as "He never was that great" and stuff like that but in general it's more of a case of people realizing how much of a toll all those injuries took on his body + the fact that he's not getting any younger at 36

Because let's face it Prime Cain is gone and he is damaged goods at this point. Not trying to disrespect him by saying that but just pointing out wthat seem to be the case. I'm a Cain fan but i have to be honest with myself. The best of Cain has passed and he most likely will never be the same again

Absolutely. I blame his management for agreeing to this fight after that layoff. He should have been fighting someone like Arlovski or Harris. I can't think of another sport where participants jump right back into top level competition coming off an injury.

The guy beat Bigfoot 2x and is made of glass.

Yup welcome to Shertard. Where everyone who wins is GOAT and everyone that loses is either a bum or still the GOAT with excuses.

Cain came in for the payday it’s obvious. He was far from in shape. His knee buckled here, he wasn’t ko’d. But clearly didn’t belong in there anyhow.

Loose a fight and you were never any good.
Win a fight and you're the next champion.

This place doesn't change.
Everybody seems to be a goat after a win here.

or has Cain's time passed and he's regressed down to the point where a fighter that looks like he's sleepwalking during most of his fights beats him.
<Fedor23>

Ngannou is the new HW GOAT, live with it.

I felt Cain looked soft. People argue he has always looked soft but last night he was jiggly soft. Flat out fat. When he fought JDS, look at this pic, look at Cains waist. He's in great shape. Last night when he was bouncing around Ngannou on the outside I could see his body fat bouncing up and down.

cain-vs-junior.jpg

How can you underestimate a guy that has 1 win in 7 years against a retired can?

Absolutely. I blame his management for agreeing to this fight after that layoff. He should have been fighting someone like Arlovski or Harris. I can't think of another sport where participants jump right back into top level competition coming off an injury.

The UFC also learned nothing from UFC on Fox 1 when Cain got KOed in 69secs by JDS

Not sure what was the logic of putting him in yet another first main event of a new network debut after a 2 years long layoff , many serious injuries and vs the hardest puncher in the game. It wasn't that great of a plan. I have no problem with Cain fighting on the card but putting him in the ME was risky because no one really knew how he would look after being out for so long.

Funny enough, where was this thread when TJ lost?

Win a fight and you are the GOAT.
Lose a fight and your career was a lie.

Back