The Warriors (1979)

i feel the power flowing w/ this brown belt. joe go get me my beer! biotch!

that shit is wacked. yo easy.... oh you be dead!

don't act like you don't like this shzit . You're always like yo i just heard some nwa . IT's dope . Straight outta compton is the shit . that's what you're always sayin . so stop stressing yo

don't make fun of the E man . He was slammin fool . show some respect for a brother . Peace easy :p

lmao pk . hahha , i thought it was abit of a strange thing to say , it's a capital idea . but i guess that's what makes Harry's most better and more intersting than most peoples .

Originally posted by Fat Joe
lmao pk . hahha , i thought it was abit of a strange thing to say , it's a capital idea . but i guess that's what makes Harry's most better and more intersting than most peoples .

I just always considered it was the gender re-identification issues ?????

poor old harry , don't say things like that you'll upset him .

I do feel the same though

He should re-name himself "Harry Lemon" then :)

Ellen would be proud.

Bwahahaha i honestly laughed out loud when i read that . Harry Lemon ... , do you reckon we could talk him into doing so ? we could find out when his birthday is . Contact the mods and have it as a nice present for him , a nam change .

Ellen would be very happy however i don't think his posts would have the same meaning ever again though .

oh no , you've comeback , dam you've seen my evil plan .

That's not the only change i hear his gonna get, eh Harry ?????

Oh well, our evil plan has been stifled too early once again. I'm waiting for the premature ............. joke guys?????

Originally posted by HarryLime
This was a capital idea, P!

ha, looking good ma man!
now if we can find someone to have a group bashing! that would be fun. you know gang rape the poor fella!

i choose froggy . i don't know why . He just makes me laugh and thats a good enough reason imo

Originally posted by SUBSTANCE P
ha, looking good ma man!
now if we can find someone to have a group bashing! that would be fun. you know gang rape the poor fella!
Another capital idea!

Back