The War Room Lounge v.8: Conor was Framed by the Deep State Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Definitely a case of Muslim genocide against the white man.

Khabib vs Connor is the only fight I’ve wanted to see for years.

It’s never gonna happen, is it...

never say never, with enough money on the line anything can happen.

What an absolute cluster fuck this card has turned into. Someone make sure to check Dana's blood pressure levels.

Well, very unfortunate people got injured.
But I can't help but respect Conor a bit here. Khabib's crew went after his guy when he was alone.
He calls up as a couple of mates to attack the Bus Khabib is on.

Of course, incredibly stupid but Khabib and his guys cause trouble all the time.
Certainly funny to see them all scared on the bus a day after having a big mouth to Connor's guy when he was alone.

Still unfortunate about all those injuries. But Khabib's and his crew definitely deserved a nice old school hools payback.

LwaQmjE.jpg

Man if this was any of those fighters who were on the bus who threw that dolly or whatever they would have been released and sued so fast by the UFC...

Conor is a clown.

<{nope}>

Yeah, he is a clown.
But so is Khabib for going after Artem like that. He can't complain about some payback.
Play stupid games win stupid price. Also, Conor is going to win the much bigger price lol.
I assume that will cost him a lot.

Also, all of Khabib's crew seem to have lost their balls when the tables were turned.
Calling them Pussy and asking the Bus driver to Open the doors etc.
I have been in my fair share of hooligans related Bus incidents. You can immediately tell who is a poser and who is up for it.
If they actually wanted to do something they would have just kicked in the windows and got out to fight.
Not mouthing off and keep asking the Bus driver to Open the doors.
Just kick them out and you are ready to go.

Not sure how many of Khabibs crew were on the bus. But yeah that was pathetic.

If there was a WALL none of these foreigners would have ever gotten into this great country in the first place and none of this would have ever happened...

Ungrateful...

SAD.

Also, all of Khabib's crew seem to have lost their balls when the tables were turned.
Calling them Pussy and asking the Bus driver to Open the doors etc.
I have been in my fair share of hooligans related Bus incidents. You can immediately tell who is a poser and who is up for it.
If they actually wanted to do something they would have just kicked in the windows and got out to fight.
Not mouthing off and keep asking the Bus driver to Open the doors.
Just kick them out and you are ready to go.

Not sure how many of Khabibs crew were on the bus. But yeah that was pathetic.

Yes, if they were desperate to fight, they would have done that, but why would grown men (professional fighters especially) behave that way?

I'd love to see Conor vs. Khabib in the octagon, but I don't care about their petty personal squabbles or have any interest in seeing them in a street fight. Also, Conor could have politely asked Khabib to step out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back