The War on Drugs is a government jobs program...

CrankJohnson

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Federal agencies, cops, the entire criminal justice system like judges, lawyers and prisons etc...

It employs millions of people and the cost is waaaaay off into the billions. Legalize drugs or stem the flow and there's no need for 90% of that shit anymore. As long as there is a demand, drugs will remain illegal and plentiful.

There will be no wall.

Fight me.

drugs will win this ongoing battle.

No shit. Its a cash grab for those in power from selling weapons and drugs to running the prisons. Its also been a great way for the government to infringe on peoples rights and steal peoples property. Its been time for this nonsense to end but the people that get to make the laws are the people who profit so nothing is going to change

A Drug War without focus on rehabilitation, responsibility, and prevention is destined to fail.

Kinda like our Prison System, in the ol US of A.

We just lock people up and expect it all to just work out. Heh. Often times they are in there for drugs/mental health issues. Something else we neglect.

Not to mention an unsecured border with a country which has Drug Cartels inside it.

Total bullshit all the way around.

So many "shovel-ready jobs" to be made if we addressed mental health and the prevention/education on hard drug use.

Just counselling alone would help. Somewhere to go n someone to talk to. It's taboo, at best. We don't want to aknowledge this, let alone HELP anyone.

Not to mention an unsecured border with a country which has Drug Cartels inside it.

you could build a wall 2 miles high and it would have zero effect on the drugs coming through the border. They have enough money to buy guards and officials. The drug war creates corruption on every level . You think border guards are makin fuck you money ? theres no reason not to take money and turn a blind eye

you could build a wall 2 miles high and it would have zero effect on the drugs coming through the border. They have enough money to buy guards and officials. The drug war creates corruption on every level . You think border guards are makin fuck you money ? theres no reason not to take money and turn a blind eye

A secured border would be something.

Although the root of the problem lies in both countries: Our drug problems, their drug cartels. Governments that have to be complicit in this situation at this point for their sheer incompetence, and a neglegent population, just trying to get by, inbetween Ball Games.

People are always gonna use, but we aint doing what we could for people, to say the least.

No shit. Its a cash grab for those in power from selling weapons and drugs to running the prisons. Its also been a great way for the government to infringe on peoples rights and steal peoples property. Its been time for this nonsense to end but the people that get to make the laws are the people who profit so nothing is going to change

Great post. We allow our rights to be eroded in an effort to enforce federal policy that's not authorized in the Constitution. Nowhere are the feds allowed to tell you what plants you can possess or consume.

Putting up a wall would in part quell some competition to the biggest supplier... The government...

Great post. We allow our rights to be eroded in an effort to enforce federal policy that's not authorized in the Constitution. Nowhere are the feds allowed to tell you what plants you can possess or consume.
Why do I spend so much time in stupid UFC discussions when I could've been war roomin' with the guys? :eek:

Federal agencies, cops, the entire criminal justice system like judges, lawyers and prisons etc...

It employs millions of people and the cost is waaaaay off into the billions. Legalize drugs or stem the flow and there's no need for 90% of that shit anymore. As long as there is a demand, drugs will remain illegal and plentiful.

There will be no wall.

Fight me.

This describes soooo much and many if the programs and laws that government comes up with. Denying men's equal rights in child care and custody (Merccc) is a racket of low level politics and buildings with 150 women (and a few guys) pushing papers around regarding the men getting screwed.

I read somewhere that in some communities, over 40% can't get jobs because they can't pass a urine test.

Now, I don't do drugs. And I stopped drinking a couple of years ago. But, surely someone higher up in the food chain can figure out that the status quo isn't working.

Several birds being taken out with this stone.

It's clearly used as a disruptive agent in targeted communities and on the backside is being fueled by a need for black ops funding.

There will be no wall.

Fight me.

drugs will win this ongoing battle.

A Drug War without focus on rehabilitation, responsibility, and prevention is destined to fail.

We just lock people up and expect it all to just work out. Heh. Often times they are in there for drugs/mental health issues. Something else we neglect.

Putting up a wall would in part quell some competition to the biggest supplier... The government...

Why do I spend so much time in stupid UFC discussions when I could've been war roomin' with the guys? :eek:

The DEA worked with the Sinaloa cartel

This describes soooo much and many if the programs and laws that government comes up with. Denying men's equal rights in child care and custody (Merccc) is a racket of low level politics and buildings with 150 women (and a few guys) pushing papers around regarding the men getting screwed.

I read somewhere that in some communities, over 40% can't get jobs because they can't pass a urine test.

Now, I don't do drugs. And I stopped drinking a couple of years ago. But, surely someone higher up in the food chain can figure out that the status quo isn't working.

Several birds being taken out with this stone.

It's clearly used as a disruptive agent in targeted communities and on the backside is being fueled by a need for black ops funding.

The Western District Way.

The fact that a TV show whose first season was almost 2 decades ago is somehow still relevant with this subject matter blows my mind

I agree with OP but prison doesn't have to be about rehabilitation. ..it's more about taking scum bags out of society for as long as possible so they don't victimize anyone else

Dont drink their drinks, dont do their drugs. They are a trap.

Are you speaking of the Canadian border with the US? Because we have cartels operating within our borders, you just don’t notice it because they aren’t shooting RPGs in broad daylight because they couldn’t get away with that in America.

In Texas border towns cartels are on both sides of the borders. Like in many other borders around the world, it’s not a a real natural border that prevents cultural contact like a huge mountain range.

You often have the same families on both sides of the borders

Back