The Wall 'n' Stall in the Brazil Card

Michael13

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
My goodness, I can't remember the last time I saw so much holding against the cage with no action.

My fast forward button was in overdrive.

It's strange that the refs let it happen for so long.

Took you this long to find out most UFC fights are Wall 'n' Stall

Fans don't understand it but that is the most grueling aspect of MMA and these guys constantly work. Oh oh why are you separating them Mario?

My goodness, I can't remember the last time I saw so much holding against the cage with no action.

My fast forward button was in overdrive.
n3ssuo.gif

Please stop with the wall 'n stall nonsense. clinch fighting is the most active range of combat.

The most boring fights of the day by far were magomedov/damm and barnatt/strickland, which at no time even saw the clinch.

But yes, clearly wall 'n stall is the problem.

but having you back against the cage is 'losing' in this new notion of "fighting", apparently...

get rid of the 'control' criteria, seriously, the scoring criteria/system is fucked

but having you back against the cage is 'losing' in this new notion of "fighting", apparently...

get rid of the 'control' criteria, seriously, the scoring criteria/system is fucked

Problem is judges don't even know scoring criteria themselves, Joe Rogan is reason MMA fans think Wall n Stall isn't boring

I recorded it and watched it this morning, that's how I fast forwarded.

I agree TS. Fast-forwarding in the UFC should not be allowed. The refs should have paused it.

Fans don't understand it but that is the most grueling aspect of MMA and these guys constantly work. Oh oh why are you separating them Mario?
Fans understand getting ripped off of their hard-earned money by guys dry humping against a fence.

Clinching against the cage is garbage to watch. Florian was the master of doing it in title fights and has no belts to show for it.

Please stop with the wall 'n stall nonsense. clinch fighting is the most active range of combat.

The most boring fights of the day by far were magomedov/damm and barnatt/strickland, which at no time even saw the clinch.

But yes, clearly wall 'n stall is the problem.

You speak the truth.

People are just adapting their tactics to current mma standards.

Back