The WALKING DEAD TV Show Discussion - season 6 part 2 - (No Comic Spoilers - Use Comic Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not hyped for it but they will probably have an awesome season opener and pull me in and then like 2 episodes later it will start getting 'meh' again and then have an awesome last 2 episodes. I still like the show a lot though. These threads usually give me cancer though because of all the complaining.

I fully expect tonight's episode to be great then it will be meh until the finale. I think we will be teased along the way with Negan finally making his appearance but that won't happen until the finale, that's when
daryll
meets Lucile. Hope I'm wrong about how long we wait until Negan and hope I'm right about who meets Lucile

I fully expect tonight's episode to be great then it will be meh until the finale. I think we will be teased along the way with Negan finally making his appearance but that won't happen until the finale, that's when
daryll
meets Lucile. Hope I'm wrong about how long we wait until Negan and hope I'm right about who meets Lucile
HERE I AM TRYING TO ENJOY THE PHOTO PETEY POSTED, I MEAN LOOK AT RICK THERE, TOO DAMN FINE AGH!!!!
AND THERE YOU GO, TRYING TO PISS ME OFF
NOW YOU TAKE THAT BACK RIGHT NOW!!!!
RIGHT NOW YOUNG MAN!!!!!

bah, got pizza n garlic fingers n peanut m&ms and lol maybe some pizza pringles
yes going full fatty tonight xx

Lol. Just a matter of time now until daryll meets Lucile

wouldve loved to see abraham beat that guy to death

They weren't lying. Greatest cold open for the show ever lol.

Waste of character like negan. Thought daryl used noobtube.

Had no idea what happened for a sec was like where da fuck did the explosion come from

though i assume negan's gonna be pissed and will be looking for payback.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back