The Walking Dead Season 9 Discussion = Lowest Mid Season Premiere Rating out of all Seasons.

The last couple seasons got so cartoonish. I felt it jumped the shark around the time they brought in that new mysterious blonde guy that had some kind of history with Tig. They're building that up then they just have dude step on a goddamn landmine and go "whoopsie!" before getting blown the fuck up.

Like what the fuck was even the point of that

<{MindBrown}>

Yea that whole thing made no sense. Tig was pissed as Kozik over a dog but they never explained why.

Anybody know where I can watch past episodes besides on demand? I have spectrum cable but my pops is sick and had to move in with us so the box is in his room I just watch on the spectrum app on Roku but there's no on demand.

This episode was terrible.

That fucking kid. lol Who thought an episode of this retard and a PSYCHOTIC chick that literally tried to kill his friends try to romance each other was a good idea? And all those scenes between him and Darryl were so cringe.

In a world where you have faced and defeated Negan and the saviours NOBODY can be this fucking stupid to trust some random psychos. Those psychos should have been shot up immediately. How the hell you gonna negotiate with people wearing zombie masks?????

What was the plan of Deaf Charlie's Angels? You were going to search for your friend in a rural area at NIGHT in a land full of zombies and psychopaths wearing zombie masks??????? What???????
And throwing knives and sling shots???

And lol'd at that middle aged fat chick hip tossing that guy, holding him down, and SUFFOCATING him to death with her bare hands. Who is writing this shit??

This show just keeps redoing the SAME stories over and over.
How many times are we going to do the redemption,"life can be better", let's make the bad guys good guys....how many times are we going to do this story?
Why the hell kill off Carl if you were just going to put this stupid kid in his place? You could have made a much more interesting story out of a Carl becoming a man in absence of Rick. You coulda even recast him into an older version.

I don't like that women are the main characters now. This show is not the same without Rick, Carl, Glenn, Morgan, Dwight, Shane, etc

The last couple seasons got so cartoonish. I felt it jumped the shark around the time they brought in that new mysterious blonde guy that had some kind of history with Tig. They're building that up then they just have dude step on a goddamn landmine and go "whoopsie!" before getting blown the fuck up.

Like what the fuck was even the point of that

<{MindBrown}>
Typical walking dead. Start fleshing out characters then KILL IMMEDIATELY.

I stopped watching after Negan, it was too over the top and after the Governor they should have switched it up.

My daughter likes Clementine from telltale games . They should make a show about her.

i thought the episode was decent.
the flashback scenes were interesting as they showed just how screwed up lydia was. her recollection of the events were constantly changing every flashback. though the end result of this is that we're left unsure if any of her flashbacks were true.
the show tried to depict how an apocalyptic event traumatizes children, similar to the grove episode. you'd expect a bunch of psychologically screwed up young people who grew up during this time.

The Hilltop ran out of guns and bullets?
Imagine if they had ran into the whisperers earlier, and they walked up to the governors place, anyone of the savior outposts or the main one, or the Prison with that bullshit.

I think it’s safe too assume they have been wondering around in the background for some time now and seeing how they only have arrows left, besides JuDge Judith and her python lol

This is just not realistic, that so many women, could survive for so long, in such violent and cruel world

This is just not realistic, that so many women, could survive for so long, in such violent and cruel world
On fear, we had a FAT(how is she still fucking fat) crazy old black lady wrecking havoc, and now next damn season on twd we have a fat white lady to fear?

Come the fuck on. What the fuck are these people eating?

Everyone should be rail thin that’s not in a compound. And those there should be thinner but not annorexic.

More women than men and most are lesbians, and also many homosexuals in general survived, and every relationship is interracial.

They might have to force gays to breed or do some gay deconversion therapy to ensure humans dont die out

More women than men and most are lesbians, and also many homosexuals in general survived, and every relationship is interracial.

They might have to force gays to breed or do some gay deconversion therapy to ensure humans dont die out
I don't care about this political bullshit, but it would have been way better, with old badass characters like Rick, Morgan and Dwight still around. I understand that Rick actor wanted to quit, but there's no reason to not have Dwight and Morgan on the main show

On history channel, the show Vikings which is good, try to make history buffs believe that women fought in uber violent Viking battles, and always slay their male counterparts.

Both ideas are outright damn lies!!!

But leftists must rewrite history and then claim (its for the audience)

Typical walking dead. Start fleshing out characters then KILL IMMEDIATELY.
I wanted to love the show because I absolutely fucking love the comic. It's in my top 3 all time. But goddamn that show is every lazy cliche ever. I checked out after season 3. FFS I was still married the last time I saw it.

On fear, we had a FAT(how is she still fucking fat) crazy old black lady wrecking havoc, and now next damn season on twd we have a fat white lady to fear?

Come the fuck on. What the fuck are these people eating?

Everyone should be rail thin that’s not in a compound. And those there should be thinner but not annorexic.
lol And no homo, but, that fat chick's husband was so clearly out of her league. That dude looked like a model, and he chose to marry this short, shrill, pudgy, old faced lady? lolwut?

lol And no homo, but, that fat chick's husband was so clearly out of her league. That dude looked like a model, and he chose to marry this short, shrill, pudgy, old faced lady? lolwut?
I think it was to show the kids fucked up memory, the dad she remembers how he was in his prime but remembers the mom how she is now, fat crazy and pysco

I think it was to show the kids fucked up memory, the dad she remembers how he was in his prime but remembers the mom how she is now, fat crazy and pysco
If true...
<TheWire1>

How can this show have that kind of creativity and then simultaneously be terrible and repetitive in almost every other way?

So that little girl in the flash backs
The guy cuts his beard
Then he’s singing to his daughter with no beard
Then he’s got a beard again

Was that her story falling apart? I really couldn’t keep up because my attention span can’t be bothered with this shit

Why have we got Carl mark 2 aswell, who asked for this?

Something I don't say much anymore, but I liked the episode.

Back