The Walking Dead COMIC BOOK discussion thread, v.1 (issue 160 11-2-16)

So Rick and Negan are friends? Didnt Negan bash in Glen's head in, in front of everyone, and Rick swore revenge?

So Rick and Negan are friends? Didnt Negan bash in Glen's head in, in front of everyone, and Rick swore revenge?

Where did you get the idea that Rick and Negan were friends? Rick's been holding Negan prisoner in a jail cell for years ever since the end of All Out War. Negan finally broke out with the help of a gullible kid.

I don't think Negan knows a person who he could call Friend at all. Let alone Rick. He thought he had one in Carl. But he was wrong lol.

Where did you get the idea that Rick and Negan were friends? Rick's been holding Negan prisoner in a jail cell for years ever since the end of All Out War. Negan finally broke out with the help of a gullible kid.

Oh I taught the comics ending with Negan killing Glenn. I did not know it continued. But it has to be pretty redundant by now. Bad guy kills someone in Rick's group, Rick gets revenge, rinse and repeat.

Oh I taught the comics ending with Negan killing Glenn. I did not know it continued. But it has to be pretty redundant by now. Bad guy kills someone in Rick's group, Rick gets revenge, rinse and repeat.

You couldn't be more wrong lol. The comics took some crazy turns after Negan was introduced. If you're interested I have a website with every single issue, up to the newest one that came out last week.

Finally!

I started reading the comics last week (just finished #20) and I must say that I do like the comic version of some characters more than their TV counterparts.
You mean Andrea it has to be Andrea

Hey, man!

Past few issues have been pretty good. I'm also very interested in the Radio. The whisperers need to die.
Eugene is going to get everyone killed or he lost his shit and is talking to himself it wouldn't be the first time they have had someone do that.

You couldn't be more wrong lol. The comics took some crazy turns after Negan was introduced. If you're interested I have a website with every single issue, up to the newest one that came out last week.
Just got the third compendium. Issues 97 to 144. Been reading them off my tablet for so long. Man, do they look good.

Eugene is going to get everyone killed or he lost his shit and is talking to himself it wouldn't be the first time they have had someone do that.
Yeah. Rick already having the same kind of episode makes me think there is actually someone on the other side. Good or bad I don't know. But Eugene keeping it to himself is stupid.

Yeah. Rick already having the same kind of episode makes me think there is actually someone on the other side. Good or bad I don't know. But Eugene keeping it to himself is stupid.

I hope there is another group on the other side of that radio. I'd like to see some GIGANTIC community be introduced.

Really into where the comic is right now. It was only a matter of time before Negan escaped. What else would be the pay-off for Rick not just killing him.

Really into where the comic is right now. It was only a matter of time before Negan escaped. What else would be the pay-off for Rick not just killing him.
I'm curious to what Negan is going to do more then any other storyline going on.

the end of the last issue had me thinking yep Negan's gonna Negan glad to see he hasn't became soft while locked up. I'm not into people killing underage ppl but that fucker had it coming how in the fuck his family made it this far without being killed off is kind of shocking Maggie and Jesus should've ended them.

You mean Andrea it has to be Andrea

She's up there. Complete flip-flop compared to the show when it comes to her relationship with The Governor.

Dale rules in both forms.

I'd love to see that. Can you pm me it?

I just wonder how Negan's going to interact with the Whisperers, assuming he does make contact with them. His abhorrence for rape and violence against women is probably not going to go over well if/when he finds out what they are like.

How much further along is the comic book currently than the TV show? The show isn't on course to overtake the comic like Games of Thrones is set to overtake the books?

How much further along is the comic book currently than the TV show? The show isn't on course to overtake the comic like Games of Thrones is set to overtake the books?
The show is in #100 (released July 2012) and #153 came out last week.

Back