The Walking Dead COMIC BOOK discussion thread, v.1 (issue 160 11-2-16)

Total Immortal

Blackhawk Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
walking-dead115-second-printing.jpg

Disclaimer: This thread is for the discussion of the comic book, there will be spoilers for the TV show so read at your own discretion.

Current issue: 160 (November 2nd 2016)

Decided to remake the thread I had before the forum migration. Made it for the comic book readers to be able to discuss the things in the comics without spoiling everything for the TV only crowd in the other thread. Have at it!

If you're interested in reading the comics, I suggest buying them, but I do have a link with all of the issues.

Last edited:
Gotta say the last few issues have been pretty interesting, Carl's getting some poon on the reg, and Rick's interaction with Negan had me ready for anything. Can't wait for the eventual war with the Whisperers, and interesting to see what happens with Eugene and the CB radio.

Finally!

I started reading the comics last week (just finished #20) and I must say that I do like the comic version of some characters more than their TV counterparts.

Finally!

I started reading the comics last week (just finished #20) and I must say that I do like the comic version of some characters more than their TV counterparts.

I'll try to make sure not to spoil anything for ya before you're caught up!

Hey, man!

Past few issues have been pretty good. I'm also very interested in the Radio. The whisperers need to die.

Agreed. Alpha is nothing compared to Rick's Omega
I almost think Alpha will be killed by one of her own at some point. After sending her daughter with Rick and Carl and blending it at the fair. She also had to kill that random who caught her crying. Still needing to show her dominance in the first case and hide her weakness in the second tells me with one slip up she could be killed by her own. Been thinking about his for awhile.

I almost think Alpha will be killed by one of her own at some point. After sending her daughter with Rick and Carl and blending it at the fair. She also had to kill that random who caught her crying. Still needing to show her dominance in the first case and hide her weakness in the second tells me with one slip up she could be killed by her own. Been thinking about his for awhile.

There's also a theory connecting a few characters around the internet I want you to look into
Negan & Olivia & Alpha

Eh rewatching it maybe it's nothing but here's where I first saw it

After googling searching a little more about this people have been trying to link Negan with the whisperers since they entered the comic. I just don't know. The emount of area Negan and his men had control of for them to not know of the whisperers makes me think they are very animalistic with everything. I say they move across the land like migrating animals and have just recently come to the area.

After googling searching a little more about this people have been trying to link Negan with the whisperers since they entered the comic. I just don't know. The emount of area Negan and his men had control of for them to not know of the whisperers makes me think they are very animalistic with everything. I say they move across the land like migrating animals and have just recently come to the area.

Possibly, but Alpha was pretty adamant about the Whisperer's "borders" when she met with Rick. That made me think they've been settled in one general area for a good amount of time.

Possibly, but Alpha was pretty adamant about the Whisperer's "borders" when she met with Rick. That made me think they've been settled in one general area for a good amount of time.
Well there was over two years time skip after all out war. Plenty of time for someone new to move in and set up shop. The obsession with territories is another animalistic trait as well.

Anyone read the new issue today? HOLY SHIT!!
I bet Negan will kill Brandon and then go back to his cell so maybe, just maybe, Rick will finally trust him.

Last edited:
I bet Negan will kill Brandon and then go back to his cell so maybe, just maybe, Rick will finally trust him.

I could see that happening, it was my first thought actually since he didn't break out when Olivia left his cell open before.

Another possibility is him siding with the Whisperers but I doubt it.

I'm interested to see what happens between Eugene and the guy who responded to him.

New issue out today everyone. HOLY MOTHERFUCKING FUCK FUCKING SHIT!!!

Negan's free!

So many people talk about the comics in the show thread, but no one apparently wants to talk about it.

New issue out today everyone. HOLY MOTHERFUCKING FUCK FUCKING SHIT!!!

Negan's free!
He got his jacket back too.
The best part was Rick realizing how Alpha snuck into Alexandria and lured her victims away.

I'm in the minority that i've only been reading it, waiting for Rick to die, I honestly don't have any attachment to anyone. I haven't watched the tv show in a few seasons, recently my friends said Negan is here, i said that's cute.

Back