The Vitamin Guide--Excellent Resource

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fighter ex said:
You get coconut oil in a jar, it looks like coconut it smells like coconut and it taste like coconut. That could be a good indicator that its real. When you get a multi vitamin do you get your vitamin A from the Vitamin A tree? Do you know what it taste or smells like?

Using only your senses in a scientific endeavor will lead to catastrophe. That's day one stuff, bub.

Hey KK,
Is retardation a bannable offense?

Hey, everybody I just figured out that Fish Oil isn't a supplement, because

1.) Its found in "real food"
2.) It comes in a pill
3.) who in the hell knows where fish oil comes from, beats me. I don't even know the defintion of supplement.

I guess if I wanted to increase my intake of something I found insufficient in my diet, like EFA's, I better start looking for Flax Seed Oil in a jar. Then I can just call it real food and know it works.:redface:

Yup and it worked on a few of you lol. let ignorant people be ignorant, death, disease, or other things usualy have a way of sorting them out.

You're a fine one to talk. Like you've never been riled up, specifically by Sherdog users.

Is retardation a bannable offense?

Unfortunately no. But hey, I'm not against letting someone embarass themselves entirely with delusional, baseless arguments.

Somtimes I let the Jahova witnesses in on Sundays, know what I mean?

In hindsight, I already knew that retardation wasn't a bannable offense. The fact that I'm still allowed to post here, proves this.

BoxingFanNoMore said:
Hey, everybody I just figured out that Fish Oil isn't a supplement, because

1.) Its found in "real food"
2.) It comes in a pill
3.) who in the hell knows where fish oil comes from, beats me. I don't even know the defintion of supplement.

I guess if I wanted to increase my intake of something I found insufficient in my diet, like EFA's, I better start looking for Flax Seed Oil in a jar. Then I can just call it real food and know it works.:redface:
Just keep taking your fish oil pills and A. Pray you don't get mercury poisoning and B. Hope that your not actually taking Motor Oil.

Are you really serious? Mercury poisoning, and motor oil? Yup all the studies Tipton and Ivy (I hope to god you at least know who they are) must be BS. I mean so should I trash every sport dietics book i have? maybe I should just drop nutrition as a minor, and pick up something you recommend, like what? If you are going to spew bull shit, just back it up, otherwise you are just really making yourself look more incomplete in brain function by the minute.

Fighter ex said:
Just keep taking your fish oil pills and A. Pray you don't get mercury poisoning and B. Hope that your not actually taking Motor Oil.

CONGRATS. in four years i never felt the need to put another poster on my ignore list, but you did it. your stupid remarks with no type of explanation baffles my mind. you are completely retarded. in all honesty, i hope you are joking this whole time. if you are serious , i feel for your ignorance to something like this. have a nice life being hard headed and ignorant.

lockjaw211 said:
CONGRATS. in four years i never felt the need to put another poster on my ignore list, but you did it. your stupid remarks with no type of explanation baffles my mind. you are completely retarded. in all honesty, i hope you are joking this whole time. if you are serious , i feel for your ignorance to something like this. have a nice life being hard headed and ignorant.
Do you ever think you might be overusing the word ignorant? You sound like a brainwashed fool but then again you have many people that have that in common with you lol

You didn't answer my question numb nuts. So if I give you texts and literature proving that vitamin E helps prevent heart disease, and the doctors who performed it, and the relevant studies you would still call bull shit? That is why you must be a troll, or seriously just stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back