The Visit (2015)

Indeed. Just as an FYI, both of them had been in other shit.

Before The Visit Ed Oxenbould had just starred that movie Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day with Steve Carrell. And Olivia DeJonge was in a somewhat interesting movie called The Sisterhood of Night:

I think any grown man that watches that movie probably ends up on some kind of watch list.

IMO in the big picture The Visit is a pretty forgettable movie. However, I did not think it was THAT bad.

For Shyamalan's standards it is a step below The Sixth Sense or even Signs. His a-pex movie is still The Sixth Sense.

The lil' rapper was unbearable, but you did get to see him have a shit filled diaper wiped on his face; ying and yang - harmony.

The lil' rapper was unbearable, but you did get to see him have a shit filled diaper wiped on his face; ying and yang - harmony.

Part of me was hoping they used real shit on the set.

I really liked it

I give It a mango smoothie on a warm day

I really liked it. I read that he edited it over and over because one time it came off as a comedy and then he went too far the other way and he felt he was able to finally balance it. I thought it did a great job of creating tension through silence, I really enjoy that.

That being said it isn't as good as Signs or Unbreakable but it was WAY better than Lady In The Water, I fucking hated that movie.

I thought Lady in the Water was great. You shut your whore mouth!

I thought it was pretty good. Not as good as The six sense, Signs, Unbreakable but it was good.

That dirty old Grandpa shoved his dirty diaper in the kids face, nasty lol.

I thought it was ok, the boy was obnoxious and some of the more serious scenes were laughable, I was entertained though.

Lol, I wanted that boy to fucking die, Him and that babadook little shit.
It was an ok movie but I would say many steps below the village. That boy was just too fucking dumb that he really deterred any enjoyment of the movie. The girl was good. Oh and naked old crazy lady HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGG!!!

:eek:

. . . but it was WAY better than Lady In The Water, I fucking hated that movie.

I thought Lady in the Water was great. You shut your whore mouth!

I fall in the middle of you guys on this one. I actually just re-visited Lady in the Water about a year ago.

My ultimate verdict was that it's not a bad movie. Not great, not bad, somewhere in the middle. Definitely unique, though. I'd give it a 6.5/10.

Fuck this shitty ass movie half way threw me and my brother stopped watching this piece of shit

I thought it was great. It was fucked up when he put the shitty diaper in the kids face

I have never seen it.

It's a contentious film. A lot of people talk shit about it, but I really think it is his best movie. It explores a lot of interesting ideas and themes, has some really good performances and is aesthetically beautiful.

It's a contentious film. A lot of people talk shit about it, but I really think it is his best movie. It explores a lot of interesting ideas and themes, has some really good performances and is aesthetically beautiful.

Lol I know you love that movie, but it was so bad. Imo his best movie was unbreakable.

Back