Crime The violence recently directed at Asian Americans

I saw this defense about why blacks resent Asians.... This research paper is from the fucking 80's... And it states that black neighborhoods have always been hostile to asians... Mainly due to them opening stores and being successful in their neighborhoods. Not much has changed since then... And NOW Asian "hate" is in the spotlight... lol. You trying to throw whites and hispanics into the mix is garbage... "

So all of your exclusive news sources, the sources who dare to publish what left wing media won't publish, only has blacks attacking Asians?

Sorry guy, but after the Pandemic, everybody joined in on the party. Not just blacks.

Asian woman, 65, knocked down, repeatedly kicked as witnesses appear to watch
The New York Police Department’s Hate Crimes Task Force is investigating Monday's attack outside a luxury apartment building.
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/asian-...s49NVFY924R1gQiYpd6tR2xv61gOEcNOBimikaEfeQ0PE
Exrz96GWgAYeOjg

Exrz96GXAAAGfgk

Your problem is you aren't sincere about helping Asian Americans. You pop up in every thread that gives you the opportunity to dunk on black people. We know there are issues in the black community that need to be addressed but you are nowhere to be seen when white people attack Asians as well.

Oh it's not on black people I am dunking on but the narrative that the only racist people in the united states is white people. The "be less white" narrative.

As a matter of fact, I dare say that the group likely to be the most racist is also the one that happens to sling racial slurs at themselves and others while calling it "slang"

This is actually the reality of the situation here in the United States. And because we wanna ignore it while focusing in on a non issue like white supremacy. Or at the very least just acknowledge that all groups are racist and it isn't just ONE SPECIFIC WHITE GROUP that we need to worry about.

That's what I'm taking a dunk on. And until you fess up and both acknowledge and address that issue, it will continue to go on unchecked and get worse as we as a society placate it.

And until such time I will continue to dunk on this false narrative by highlighting stories you don't want to face up to or brush under the rug like its a "one off" such as the one most recent in this thread.

:)

And for the record. My wife is Chinese. Her hard working and loving family are Chinese. And if anyone dared to attack her parents it would be hunting season regardless of the race of those who did the assault. As such I feel horrible for the poor woman who got assaulted and would feel as bad had she been a 65 year old black woman assaulted by some hillbilly white dude.

Last edited:
Those numbers are from a different source. I was using the Exit polls collected by Roper Center going back to the 1970s, and you're referring to the Asian American Legal Defense and Education fund polls. I've never heard the of the latter, so I can't speak to it's reputation or accuracy. I also don't know what "Christinemau.medium" is. But you'd want to use the same polling for each year for consistency.

Forbes used Roper Center polling in this article:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/theapo...f-any-republican-in-60-years/?sh=28bde1b34a09
960x0.jpg

The Asian vote went to Bush Sr in 1992, and it has dropped ever since other than tiny bumps here and there (going for 41-44%, 26-31%, etc).

I think there is a very misguided attempt by some to paint Trump as having done well with groups that he clearly did poorly with. He did poorly with Asians. Only himself and Romney ever did worse. Noting that he went from "very, very horrible" to just "very horrible" should not inspire anybody into a false sense of accomplishment.

It seems that the best you one can realistically say about Trump's 2020 election is, "Well, at least he outperformed Romney in 2012 by a tiny bit," but then you'd still have to remember that Romney was running again Barack Obama not lowly Hilary or Joe Biden.

If you put Obama in this election against Trump, I have a feeling you'd see even more abysmal numbers, probably by a lot.

But honestly, I think the modern Republican party is an absolute mess, so if Republicans want to believe that the still-terrible numbers that Trump put up in 2020 while losing to Joe Biden are actually a sign that they are heading in the right direction, I suppose I would encourage them to believe that because it all but guarantees future disappointment. But I would actually prefer to see a viable, quality Republican party that recognizes they are going the wrong direction and seeks to improve, because two viable parties is good for everyone.

But that is the HISPANIC and ASIAN vote. In terms of studying just Asian voting trends which is applicable in a thread like this, I like the data based on just Asians.

Moreover, Roper does not collect their own Research/polling even, their source is CNN, who's reporting is based on Edison Research. https://ropercenter.cornell.edu/how-groups-voted-2016

As for the AALDEF.org, they are quite reliable. NPR finds them more reliable than Edison Research (which Roper used) for the same election results.

"The difference in the results lies, in large part, because of how the polling was conducted. AALDEF surveyed close to 14,000 Asian-American voters, more than 14 times the number of Asian-American participants in Edison Research's poll.

While Edison Research conducted polling in English and Spanish, AALDEF used questionnaires written in English and 11 Asian languages including Chinese, Bengali, Korean, Tagalog, and Vietnamese, plus volunteers who could speak 23 Asian languages and dialects.

Similar to a Latino Decisions exit poll of Hispanic voters, the wider sample and the wider variety of languages likely means the AALDEF exit poll is more accurate.

https://www.npr.org/2017/04/18/5243...ican-vote-than-the-national-exit-polls-showed

But even including Hispanics, he seems to have increased his numbers with both Hispanics and Asians, despite 4 years of racism to Latinos and then all of 2020 being racist to Asians.

So again, if you follow the more accurate polls from the AALDEF, you see that Trump doubled his Asian vote from 2016, and did better than Bush, McCain, and Romney. He did something in 2020 right, despite being racist.

Your problem is you aren't sincere about helping Asian Americans. You pop up in every thread that gives you the opportunity to dunk on black people. We know there are issues in the black community that need to be addressed but you are nowhere to be seen when white people attack Asians as well.

dunking and not dunking on certain people set aside...

would you agree that the US media, in terms of their coverage employ a drastically different narrative regarding attacks on asians contingent on the race of the attacker?

And for the record. My wife is Chinese. Her hard working and loving family are Chinese. And if anyone dared to attack her parents it would be hunting season regardless of the race of those who did the assault. As such I feel horrible for the poor woman who got assaulted and would feel as bad had she been a 65 year old black woman assaulted by some hillbilly white dude.

Do you ever tell your wife's family that they need to fix their culture so we no longer get pandemics like the Kung Flu the same way you tell black people here to fix their culture to prevent them from becoming criminals?

dunking and not dunking on certain people set aside...

would you agree that the US media, in terms of their coverage employ a drastically different narrative regarding attacks on asians contingent on the race of the attacker?

if you actually look at the polling data, it is crazy the narrative the left tries to use. For the polling data, they use data that is only done in English and Spanish, and do not focus on Asian Americans.

When looking at more polling data (see my post above) that more accurately reflects the Asian Community, it is clear Trump's support has grown quite a bit for 2020, almost doubled. I believe because a lot of small business owners (small restaurants, dry cleaners, food marts, etc), who may not speak English, and def not Spanish are not represented by companies like CNN that uses inadequate polling data. These are the people that see through the democrat's bullshit and false narratives, and that the riots of the past year and the current violence is because of democrats and/or black on Asian violence.

Do you ever tell your wife's family that they need to fix their culture so we no longer get pandemics like the Kung Flu the same way you tell black people here to fix their culture to prevent them from becoming criminals?

They are more American than I am at this point. They have no love or trust for the Chinese government. As such I don't see a need in getting them to fix their culture. Unless you want them to work less hard? You know? Seems to be par for the course in libtard land that instead of asking minorities to work hard and pull their socks up that we should all just...you know? LOWER our standards?

Is that what we should ask Asian Americans to do?

They are more American than I am at this point. They have no love or trust for the Chinese government. As such I don't see a need in getting them to fix their culture.
We're not talking about the government. We are talking about culture. Wet markets, BBQ ducks hanging in chinatown windows, dirty bathrooms in the restaurants. That sort of thing. If you're going to say black people culture is what creates criminals, then shirley you must also agree that your wife's culture creates viruses

We're not talking about the government. We are talking about culture. Wet markets, BBQ ducks hanging in chinatown windows, dirty bathrooms in the restaurants. That sort of thing. If you're going to say black people culture is what creates criminals, then shirley you must also agree that your wife's culture creates viruses

If it becomes a "thing" then ya. They would need to change their practices as we increased our culinary standards in China towns across America.

Yes. Of course. But I am not sure where this stupid fucking virus originated from or how it came to be. I don't trust the WHO or the Chinese government at all. (so glad Biden RACED to get back into bed with them) Jury is still out for me if it was lab grown or came from some wet market.

A "one off" isn't a thing btw. And besides, my wife and her family are...again. More American than I am and don't buy shit from wet markets.

if you actually look at the polling data, it is crazy the narrative the left tries to use. For the polling data, they use data that is only done in English and Spanish, and do not focus on Asian Americans.

When looking at more polling data (see my post above) that more accurately reflects the Asian Community, it is clear Trump's support has grown quite a bit for 2020, almost doubled. I believe because a lot of small business owners (small restaurants, dry cleaners, food marts, etc), who may not speak English, and def not Spanish are not represented by companies like CNN that uses inadequate polling data. These are the people that see through the democrat's bullshit and false narratives, and that the riots of the past year and the current violence is because of democrats and/or black on Asian violence.

I don't think asians gloat about materialistic objects, crime, and drugs in their culture. Asians are much more family oriented and disciplined in their studies. To even try to compare the two is shear stupidity. I don't think asians have wetlock problems either.

But that is the HISPANIC and ASIAN vote. In terms of studying just Asian voting trends which is applicable in a thread like this, I like the data based on just Asians.

Moreover, Roper does not collect their own Research/polling even, their source is CNN, who's reporting is based on Edison Research. https://ropercenter.cornell.edu/how-groups-voted-2016

As for the AALDEF.org, they are quite reliable. NPR finds them more reliable than Edison Research (which Roper used) for the same election results.

"The difference in the results lies, in large part, because of how the polling was conducted. AALDEF surveyed close to 14,000 Asian-American voters, more than 14 times the number of Asian-American participants in Edison Research's poll.

While Edison Research conducted polling in English and Spanish, AALDEF used questionnaires written in English and 11 Asian languages including Chinese, Bengali, Korean, Tagalog, and Vietnamese, plus volunteers who could speak 23 Asian languages and dialects.

Similar to a Latino Decisions exit poll of Hispanic voters, the wider sample and the wider variety of languages likely means the AALDEF exit poll is more accurate.

https://www.npr.org/2017/04/18/5243...ican-vote-than-the-national-exit-polls-showed

But even including Hispanics, he seems to have increased his numbers with both Hispanics and Asians, despite 4 years of racism to Latinos and then all of 2020 being racist to Asians.

So again, if you follow the more accurate polls from the AALDEF, you see that Trump doubled his Asian vote from 2016, and did better than Bush, McCain, and Romney. He did something in 2020 right, despite being racist.

The AALDEF poll from 2016, which has Trump being absolutely annihilated even worse than other polls. According to that poll, he only had 18%, which is just horrific.

But the 29% number from the AALDEF for 2020 is only 5,000 people from 13 states, including the battleground states of Georgia, Michigan, Nevada, etc. They did not poll 37 of the states.

https://www.aaldef.org/press-releas...ces-in-georgia-and-other-battleground-states/

Can you find consistent numbers, measuring the same thing, from the AALDEF? I haven't found anything to measure his growth between 2016-2020 from that organization. The only consistent measure I have found is the polls I posted earlier.

Either way, the AALDEF poll actually shows Trump did even worse than people thought. The Republican party is absolutely bombing with the Asian community.

I don't think asians gloat about materialistic objects, crime, and drugs in their culture. Asians are much more family oriented and disciplined in their studies. To even try to compare the two is shear stupidity. I don't think asians have wetlock problems either.
You don't think Asians gloat about material objects? Have you ever spent time in the Asian communities of big cities?

As for crime and drugs. I agree they don't gloat. But we all know Asians are into that stuff. They're just better at hiding it or as you said, they don't gloat about it.

You don't think Asians gloat about material objects? Have you ever spent time in the Asian communities of big cities?

As for crime and drugs. I agree they don't gloat. But we all know Asians are into that stuff. They're just better at hiding it or as you said, they don't gloat about it.
How do you know they are into crime and drugs at the same rates? As a person whose been around many types of people, Asians were way less likely to be into that kind of stuff. And statistics show that, both in their respective countries and in the West.

The AALDEF poll from 2016, which has Trump being absolutely annihilated even worse than other polls. According to that poll, he only had 18%, which is just horrific.

But the 29% number from the AALDEF for 2020 is only 5,000 people from 13 states, including the battleground states of Georgia, Michigan, Nevada, etc. They did not poll 37 of the states.

https://www.aaldef.org/press-releas...ces-in-georgia-and-other-battleground-states/

Can you find consistent numbers, measuring the same thing, from the AALDEF? I haven't found anything to measure his growth between 2016-2020 from that organization. The only consistent measure I have found is the polls I posted earlier.

How am I drawing from several different pots? I am consistently using the AALDEF, which even the sacred NPR commented on, that they are more accurate than Edison Research. Not to mention you are using HISPANIC AND ASIAN to represent ASIAN.

Again, you posted an article from Forbes, which cited Roper, which had cited CNN, which had cited Edison Research... lol, talk about drawing from several pots. Hell, in 2012, roper uses data from only FOUR states, again based on Edison Research, and you complain about the number of states used??

Here is Roper in 2020 https://ropercenter.cornell.edu/how-groups-voted-2020

They cite CBS, and CBS does not even cite their source lol.

2012 https://ropercenter.cornell.edu/how-groups-voted-2012

-Final exit poll results from interviews of randomly selected voters as they exited voting places across the country on Tuesday, November 6, 2012. Florida, North Carolina, Ohio and Wisconsin polls included telephone interviews with early voters. The poll was conducted by Edison Media Research for the National Election Pool, the Washington Post and other media organizations. Typical characteristics have a margin of sampling error of plus or minus four percentage points. “Don’t know” and “other” responses not included.

Hell this one is only 4 states, LOL. And you talk about being consistent? Yikes.... <_<

2008 - https://ropercenter.cornell.edu/how-groups-voted-2008

Notes: Survey by Edison Media Research/Mitofsky International for the National Election Pool (ABC News, Associated Press, CBS News, CNN, Fox News, NBC News). Sample of 18,018 voters consisted of 15,640 voters as they left the voting booths on Election Day November 4, 2008 and a telephone absentee/early voters survey of 2,378 respondents conducted October 24-November 2, 2008. “Don’t know” and “other” responses not included.

Again, Edison Research, which only uses English and Spanish, and NPR already commented on being less accurate.

edit: this is the problem with these "fact checkers" like on Forbes. They draw from so many pots and are not consistent.

Last edited:
How do you know they are into crime and drugs at the same rates? As a person whose been around many types of people, Asians were way less likely to be into that kind of stuff. And statistics show that, both in their respective countries and in the West.
I don't know the rates specifically. But there are more Asian criminals and gangsters and druggies than most people realize. Asians just have the good fortune of the model minority stereotype so people end up thinking there are no seedy elements to Asians in America.

Now as for the violence against Asians, it is annoying that the victims are always old Asian ladies. Just once I would like to see the attackers make the mistake of attacking one of the hundreds of thousands of Asian criminals or gangsters.

I don't know the rates specifically. But there are more Asian criminals and gangsters and druggies than most people realize. Asians just have the good fortune of the model minority stereotype so people end up thinking there are no seedy elements to Asians in America.

Now as for the violence against Asians, it is annoying that the victims are always old Asian ladies. Just once I would like to see the attackers make the mistake of attacking one of the hundreds of thousands of Asian criminals or gangsters.
Going to be honest here. You don't see shit about asian gangsters committing crimes. (not implying it's not happening obviously). It's definitely not comparable.

Going to be honest here. You don't see shit about asian gangsters committing crimes. (not implying it's not happening obviously). It's definitely not comparable.
Crime is crime. One gloats about it, the other keeps it secret.

Back