Crime The violence recently directed at Asian Americans

If you guys follow Andy ngo or Ian cheong on Twitter, they update all these anti Asian beatings. And it’s always counter to the political narrative

just the facts jack

Jesus Christ...not one person tried to help him or break up that beating.
No one's gonna jump to stop a fight between two random dudes they don't know, especially not in NYC.

All the people commenting in that twitter thread lmao

"He called him the N-word, it's okay"

First off, you have no idea if he did
Second, no, killing someone over a word isn't okay.

Fucking animals some people
Unless I see proof, I doubt that little Asian man would say the n-word on a NYC train filled with black people unless he lost his damn mind.

All the people commenting in that twitter thread lmao

"He called him the N-word, it's okay"

First off, you have no idea if he did
Second, no, killing someone over a word isn't okay.

Fucking animals some people

Did you just invent a different twitter thread in your mind to quench your outrage appetite?

Because, there is literally one comment saying the Asian man should be charged as well for the supposed epithet and the guy is getting destroyed by everyone else.

Did you just invent a different twitter thread in your mind to quench your outrage appetite?

Because, there is literally one comment saying the Asian man should be charged as well for the supposed epithet and the guy is getting destroyed by everyone else.
I think you're looking at the NYPD account tweet, I viewed the AsianDawn one that posted the video originally.

"Y'all missed the part where he called him the N word"
"shouldn't have ran his mouth"

Just 2 of the first 5 or so comments lol

SEATTLE: A 51-year-old Black Lives Matter activist and Democratic Party supporter has been charged with committing anti-Asian hate crimes in Seattle.

According to reports, King County prosecutors charged Christopher Allen Hamner, of SeaTac, Washington, with a felony hate crime for targeting multiple Asian victims on two separate occasions in March.

Mixed-race himself, Hamner is accused of threatening women and children of Asian background, reportedly as young as five years old with racial slurs. On Thursday, the Seattle Police Department arrested Hamner over the charges. The bail is reportedly set at $75,000. The latest reports say that he is being held at the King County Correctional Facility for the felony hate crime charge in addition to three additional counts of malicious harassment.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/seatt...753680.html?utm_source=news&utm_medium=reddit

No one's gonna jump to stop a fight between two random dudes they don't know, especially not in NYC.

Unless I see proof, I doubt that little Asian man would say the n-word on a NYC train filled with black people unless he lost his damn mind.

Yeah NYC is known for people putting their heads down and minding their business. Women get assaulted and people pretend not to see it and move along.

I actually did intervene once in a situation like that. Was in a gas station parking lot though. I came out and one dude was on the ground fetal and the other guy is just booting the hell out of him. Aiming for his head, trying to soccer kick the dude into the nether realm like old school Wandy.

Was just instinct honestly, he looked like he might kill the guy. I ran toward him and yelled to stop, he turns toward me and starts walking toward me asking if I want some. I say the cops are on the way (I actually had no clue if they were at that point but I assumed that one of the 8-10 people watching this go down had called them or that the employees inside did) but if he wants to get choked out before getting arrested fine by me. Dude was not scared a bit of me and kept on walking toward me. But before he got too close two other guys walked over (one was a geezer but the other was a big guy that at least had the look of someone who could do some damage). The attacker pulls up at that point, but is still talking shit and acting like he wants a fight. The cops do then roll in, and he gets the cuffs and I'm stuck there another 45 minutes giving a statement. Ends up the two guys were fucking friends but the smaller guy pissed off the other one and got a bad beating for it. Nice friend.

Kind of a derail, just felt like telling that story. I kinda feel like now I'd be more likely to stay out of it but man...once it goes from a fight with both guys throwing to one guy mauling another that's turtling up and trying not to die...I think I wouldn't be able to help jumping in.

SEATTLE: A 51-year-old Black Lives Matter activist and Democratic Party supporter has been charged with committing anti-Asian hate crimes in Seattle.

According to reports, King County prosecutors charged Christopher Allen Hamner, of SeaTac, Washington, with a felony hate crime for targeting multiple Asian victims on two separate occasions in March.

Mixed-race himself, Hamner is accused of threatening women and children of Asian background, reportedly as young as five years old with racial slurs. On Thursday, the Seattle Police Department arrested Hamner over the charges. The bail is reportedly set at $75,000. The latest reports say that he is being held at the King County Correctional Facility for the felony hate crime charge in addition to three additional counts of malicious harassment.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/seatt...753680.html?utm_source=news&utm_medium=reddit

Good. Fucking piece of shit

Yeah NYC is known for people putting their heads down and minding their business. Women get assaulted and people pretend not to see it and move along.

I actually did intervene once in a situation like that. Was in a gas station parking lot though. I came out and one dude was on the ground fetal and the other guy is just booting the hell out of him. Aiming for his head, trying to soccer kick the dude into the nether realm like old school Wandy.

Was just instinct honestly, he looked like he might kill the guy. I ran toward him and yelled to stop, he turns toward me and starts walking toward me asking if I want some. I say the cops are on the way (I actually had no clue if they were at that point but I assumed that one of the 8-10 people watching this go down had called them or that the employees inside did) but if he wants to get choked out before getting arrested fine by me. Dude was not scared a bit of me and kept on walking toward me. But before he got too close two other guys walked over (one was a geezer but the other was a big guy that at least had the look of someone who could do some damage). The attacker pulls up at that point, but is still talking shit and acting like he wants a fight. The cops do then roll in, and he gets the cuffs and I'm stuck there another 45 minutes giving a statement. Ends up the two guys were fucking friends but the smaller guy pissed off the other one and got a bad beating for it. Nice friend.

Kind of a derail, just felt like telling that story. I kinda feel like now I'd be more likely to stay out of it but man...once it goes from a fight with both guys throwing to one guy mauling another that's turtling up and trying not to die...I think I wouldn't be able to help jumping in.

Holy shit, I have a virtually identical story. Will share later when I'm in front of key board

I'm not sure if this is necessarily a hate crime, but it's being investigated as such. I read in a comment section that the Asian guy had an Apple bag and the Black guy was trying to rob him, then the Asian guy called him the N-word. I couldn't find any legit sources on this though.

Those pesky white supremacist strike again. When will their blood lust stop?

Lol...you must be looking at a different thread because there's plenty of people saying the Asian guy deserved it for using a racial slur (allegedly).

China taking over the US would be a good thing. Blacks would have to go to re-education camps so they wouldn’t get butt hurt when people say 那个

We just had a White Man murder 6 Asian women in cold blood.

2 Latinos were just arrested for assaulting elderly Asians and the alt-Right posters on here still think the violence is a fuckin contest between blacks and whites

Back