Crime The violence recently directed at Asian Americans

Why are you posting a screenshot of the dailymail article instead of just linking it? Tbh my first guess is that you saw the screenshot on 4chan where links are prevented from being posted due to the spam filter and then decided to share it here

You seem defensive about what's in that article. You actually seem super defensive on this entire subject.

You seem defensive about what's in that article. You actually seem super defensive on this entire subject.
I just thought it was odd to post a screenshot of an article rather than the article itself. Makes sense when the article itself is taken down for whatever reason but if its still up its better to link and quote the article. As for the subject itself I don't feel that strongly one way or the other. Obviously violence against Asians is wrong but beyond that I am not sure what point there is to be made here other than bottom of the barrel race baiting.

I just thought it was odd to post a screenshot of an article rather than the article itself. Makes sense when the article itself is taken down for whatever reason but if its still up its better to link and quote the article. As for the subject itself I don't feel that strongly one way or the other. Obviously violence against Asians is wrong but beyond that I am not sure what point there is to be made here other than bottom of the barrel race baiting.

Nah. You tried to insult him because u just don't like this topic. You've tried relentlessly to excuse it.

Yet in your thread, where an innocent Muslim family was murdered, you would flip out if a poster conducted themselves the way u have here.

There is no excuse for this type of vile shit. No matter what races or religions are involved

Nah. You tried to insult him because u just don't like this topic. You've tried relentlessly to excuse it.

Yet in your thread, where an innocent Muslim family was murdered, you would flip out if a poster conducted themselves the way u have here.

There is no excuse for this type of vile shit. No matter what races or religions are involved
Insult who? Oh and I never excused it, not sure why you have that impression.

As mentioned by me and others, the minorities themselves are not buying the democrat lies/narratives. Only the affluent people not affected by this shit, which is why Trump increased his votes with Blacks, Hispanics, and Asians in 2020. Which is why Adams also won in NYC.

9 out of 10 not white. But 11 out of 10 are Trump's white nationalist corps of racial hate goons. Fact!

hey @Social Distance Warrior what you think of this? Hiding race of black people relating to violence against Asians, so it doesn't hurt BLM. All for the purpose of creating a narrative, such as Trump causing this violence and that it is white people's fault. looool

"a bunch of black men are attacking asians, so we hide it, as it will hurt BLM"

edit: quick edfit before some #blueAnon says, "omg why edited video, derp". It is because the woman posed as a tinder date. It isn't like she is asking direct questions in an interview.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-57587364

Going undercover to infiltrate Chinese-American far-right networks

So now they have to write hit pieces on these minority groups, because the left is upset they aren't buying these narratives.

"spread disinformation about the virus last summer", what like it might have been from a lab?

Concerns of election integrity? shocking! about half of all voters have concerns

"these people who fled China due to communism are for some reason against the CCP" Like no shit, lol

...why didn't you just right-click the image and see the url?

The violence is happening because somewhere deep down African Americans know that Asians won’t be as kind to them when they take over. So there ya go.

while funny and deserving of the assbeating, that was a crime. If he had attacked someone then it would have been justified.

I know you are an officer of the law, but sometimes it's better to let the community deal with stuff. Like when a woman won't press charges against her abusive boyfriend, so the brothers take him to the dentist.

I know you are an officer of the law, but sometimes it's better to let the community deal with stuff. Like when a woman won't press charges against her abusive boyfriend, so the brothers take him to the dentist.

*retired leo. And I agree with that sometimes and personally I am fine with it in this case but it is a crime in this case

You love to see it. Weird how black people have such strong anti Asian feelings. Been that way since I was a child.

I've said before, the most appalling racism I've ever encountered was in Belize and it came from the mouths of the local, black rasta type Belizeans and was aimed at the Korean or Chinese shop owners. It was scary stuff. In fact, I'd love to have filmed it and played it for people like Robin DeAngelo and asked them "is it still not possible for black people to be racist?"

Back