Crime The violence recently directed at Asian Americans

There are hate crime laws on the books, but with Liberal Mayors and Governors, these do not apply to protect Asians. Every assault that has happened in NY in the last month, the attackers are back out on the street in hours with NO BAIL. Liberal Leadership RUINS cities.

There are hate crime laws on the books, but with Liberal Mayors and Governors, these do not apply to protect Asians. Every assault that has happened in NY in the last month, the attackers are back out on the street in hours with NO BAIL. Liberal Leadership RUINS cities.
Maybe you see a black attacker and an Asian victim, but these lefties see them both as victims of white supremacy.

doesn't help when the president of the united states intentionally divides people and sets them against one another by using typical low brow blue collar semi racist and judgmental language. trump was and is a low point in american history and proof that a potion of the county is deeply spiritually sick.
lol

These assaults are happening daily. The most disturbing part are the weak spine "watchers". We are all our brothers keepers.....I wouldn't stand idly by and watch a cop knee a guys neck for 9 minutes. I wont watch thugs beat people for being Asian. Now if it were a group of circus clowns being beaten, I may join in because F them.
if the bystanders did anything they would probably be charged for hate crimes and the media would destroy their lives

if the bystanders did anything they would probably be charged for hate crimes and the media would destroy their lives
They'd jump you too then start the video at them kicking you and say he said the n word! That's exactly what would happen

Maybe you see a black attacker and an Asian victim, but these lefties see them both as victims of white supremacy.
Which is why they have a mental disorder. Its like a little kid that skins his knee because he was being silly, and then gets mad at his mom....lol....Jealousy causes the assaults. The left is so hypocritical its beyond comprehension...One article stated blacks hate Asians because they run business in their communities but do not hire black folks. Out of the other side of their mouths, support black owned and runned businesses....When have you ever seen as Asian hired in a black business? I am all over Brooklyn, trust me it never happens. Another assault on the Subway this morning....Its every day...No bail, go right back on the street violent offender.....

This white on Asian violence is too much. I’ve seen it myself.

Texas woman shoots nail salon owner after arguing over prices
Texas woman shoots nail salon owner after arguing over prices (msn.com)

A woman left a phone filled with selfies after shooting a nail salon owner following an argument over the price of her mani-pedi, police say.

Those selfies have now been shared by Harris County Sheriff's Office in a bid to track the suspect down after Saturday's shooting at Katy Nails in Katy, Texas.

It left the 42 year-old male owner of the salon critically injured, although he is expected to make a full recovery from his injuries.

According to the Harris County Sheriff's Office, the confrontation began unfolding when the woman and a female friend entered the salon and were given a manicure and pedicure.

When it came time to pay, officials say both women were unhappy with the prices and began arguing with the 42-year-old Asian-American owner.

A spokesperson for the sheriff's office told DailyMail.com he did not know how much the customers were being charged for services rendered at the salon.

One of the women, dressed in a pink top and grey shorts, paid and walked out of the store, while the other, dressed in a black shirt, continued the verbal dispute with the male owner.

A lot is stories get no national attention. Very recently a 18 year old black man who had a history of criminal behavior kidnapped and murdered a four old white boy.

The man said the boy called him the N word. Cops applied the handcuffs too tight and lawsuits are about to come against the department. He felt empowered after watching another baby stabbing felon earn sainthood by brain dead racists white liberals

https://www.sanfranciscopolice.org/...lice-seeking-publics-assistance-identifying-1
On May 2, 2021 at approximately 2:25 PM, San Francisco Police officers from Tenderloin Police Station responded to McAllister and Leavenworth Streets regarding an incident on board a # 5 Fulton Street Muni bus. Upon arrival, officers met the bus operator who told them that a passenger’s hair had been set on fire by an unidentified suspect. The suspect and two acquaintances (persons of interest) exited the bus and were last seen fleeing eastbound on McAllister Street. Other passengers assisted the victim who then left the scene prior to police arrival.

fU3F7HvV.jpeg

LOL. I love it. Those that are always crying like a little ***** claiming white liberals are the entire reason. Liberal Parties could not thank you enuff. It's fricken disgusting that you are unable to 'influence' better than that. Fired.

Kinda like that idiot Lib always sounding off like an idiot with hideous rants. It would almost seem they are enlisting for the Cons. Or both are just idiots.

Its a shame that nobody is concern with the anti-white violence in this last years. Black on white crime is far higher than any other race related crimes.

Why are you posting a screenshot of the dailymail article instead of just linking it? Tbh my first guess is that you saw the screenshot on 4chan where links are prevented from being posted due to the spam filter and then decided to share it here

Back