The vast majority of Sherdog is WRONG about Nate vs Conor part 2

I recognize that Conor is pretty much...EVERYTHING that's wrong with the UFC

giphy.gif

Connor NEEDS to get this fight finished early,there is no way I see it going any different from the 2ND round, Diaz will be a complete different fighter with a camp, and I think if he can last the first which in no doubt he will, he can dictate the fight, connor Is more than likely going to gas due to the sheer fact a 1 camp won't improve his cardio enough to last the distance

I also think Conro needs to finish Nate early or he might catch another beating.

The thing with the Diaz brothers you need to have certain style to beat them. Good wrestling or a low kick game, if you dont have that its very difficult to bet them.

Akin to Ronda fans, fans of Conor would obviously disagree with me.

I don't ascribe to "hypetrain philosophy".

I think that the UFC BRAND (and fighters) as a whole should be valued...instead of the SUPER preferential treatment afforded to certain popular fighters...

How come Canner doesn't have his touchbutt buddy for this fight??

I think that the UFC BRAND (and fighters) as a whole should be valued...instead of the SUPER preferential treatment afforded to certain popular fighters...

And that's your problem. Shit doesn't work that way.

Akin to Ronda fans, fans of Conor would obviously disagree with me.

I don't ascribe to "hypetrain philosophy".

They are valued, but it makes no sense to promote fighters who can't even promote themselves.

It's a star driven industry, they bring in the eyeballs.

You could be the greatest fighter to ever live, it means very little if nobody is watching.

They are valued, but it makes no sense to promote fighters who can't even promote themselves.

It's a star driven industry, they bring in the eyeballs.

You could be the greatest fighter to ever live, it means very little if nobody is watching.

They should have driven Jon Jones... Hah.

Anyway, fighter pay is shit.

Reebok is shit.

YET...the stars are TOTALLY at the fore as you said..........

Fuck 'em.

Duh.

Shit certainly does NOT work that way.

...and it a HUGE reason why the UFC is deemed a fucking joke by MANY MANY people.

A joke worth 4 billion after 20 years.

The sport is young - fucking helax.

The general consensus (from RATIONAL posters, as I'm leaving out the guys who are literally "yes homo" for Conor) is that Nate is going to perform even better in large part due to a full camp...

A lot of you guys think that Nate is not going to get knocked out because he already felt what Conor has to offer due to an array of brutal punches.

A lot of you think that Conor is going to gas, and in light of the fact that Nate is a cardio machine...Conor is going to wilt sooner than later...

A lot of you point to the fact that Conor was "rattled and saddled" (so to speak) with the quickness...so naturally he's bound to give up when the going gets tough...

A lot of you point to the fact that Nate is in Conor's head...and once someone like Conor loses their edge...they can never really get it back.

Well...

I'm here to say that the betting odds (in which Nate is a slight underdog) are NOT way off base no matter what most of you guys think.

Please note: I recognize that Conor is pretty much...EVERYTHING that's wrong with the UFC...whereas Nate is chill and certainly NOT mired in stupid fucking peacock antics at every fucking turn.

On that note, it's quite telling (for example) that Conor was crying about Nate wearing a black shirt all the time... I mean...c'mon now. They're going into a rematch...not the prom.

Anyway, although Conor is ultra-insufferable and I would LOVE to see Nate do WORK in the rematch...Conor knows that Nate is totally apt to stand and bang it out...

...whereas, if I was training him...I would avoid a WAR like the fucking plague...as this IS Nate's fight to lose.

It is.

...because if Nate were to jump-guard ASAP, (for example) that may actually be a wise course of action (relative to trading until someone falls) against a one-dimensional fighter who also happens to be small.

Yes, that would be a bit extreme, but if Nate had a GET SHIT TO THE FUCKING GROUND gameplan and he was unable to force the issue, (as Nate doesn't have a power base, etc) then a jump-guard may be smart against wittle Connie.

Anyway, expect a WAR.

It will be fun...but slow-twitch Nate is going to be in trouble on many fronts...unless he lands something big enough to change the course of action before he's down by too many rounds.

Cool story bro. Sig bet?

They should have driven Jon Jones... Hah.

Anyway, fighter pay is shit.

Reebok is shit.

YET...the stars are TOTALLY at the fore as you said..........

Fuck 'em.

I agree that fighter pay should be better and I agree that the Reebok deal sucks.

A joke worth 4 billion after 20 years.

The sport is young - fucking helax.

Well...compared to SPORTS, the UFC is an obscure sideshow featuring the worlds fattest woman and the most annoying midget you'll ever see...and so forth.

Nate will have more gas this time, thats certain. Not sure about conor since he was already training and had camp. I dont even care about that weight bs cuz you can cut a lot of lbs by dehydration. In the end Conor will fail miserably and will lose again. I hope his next fight is with Aldo so all the hype around him fade away.

There's nothing Conor can do to win this fight. Doesn't matter if he starts swinging like a madman or paces himself, strikes, clinches or takes Nate down.

There's nothing Conor can do to win this fight. Doesn't matter if he starts swinging like a madman or paces himself, strikes, clinches or takes Nate down.

Then bet the house on Nate the underdog.......

Seriously though, if you were to bet, use caution...

Back