The vast majority of Sherdog is WRONG about Nate vs Conor part 2

Hang on 1 second so I can check to see if I give a &7)(;: about McGregor vs Diaz 2. 1 second 2 second, nope I don't

@MonkeyGirl this guy thinks I'm a homosexual because I feel Conor will make the proper adjustments & win the fight even though Nate has a full camp.

I've never looked at a man & thought "damn...."

Do you think he's right? or am I really a homosexual that doesn't want to have sex with men? I'm so confused.

View attachment 128483

@The Big Bang Don't call my brother @Myrddin Wyllt Homo, you Bisping SOAB xD

giphy.gif

He is one of the 4 rational Conor fans this place has.

@Myrddin Wyllt hahahahahah you can get confused with this radical sherdoggers lol

@The Big Bang Don't call my brother @Myrddin Wyllt Homo, you Bisping SOAB xD

giphy.gif

He is one of the 4 rational Conor fans this place has.

@Myrddin Wyllt hahahahahah you can get confused with this radical sherdoggers lol
Haha... much love sista...

No confusion... just illusion... I thought it was hillarious that TS waz making Conor fans out to be homosexuals. Like what does that have to do with picking an MMA fight? haha

T

Please note: I recognize that Conor is pretty much...EVERYTHING that's wrong with the UFC...whereas Nate is chill and certainly NOT mired in stupid fucking peacock antics at every fucking turn.

I didnt read all that crap but if you really think conor is wats wrong with the UFC you must be really dumb or triggered. If you are triggered please dont hold the bitterness in your heart.

I pretty much agree with the OP. I think Conor will be a lot better prepared. But at the end of the day Nate is the Superior martial artist and the bigger man. Conor could still knock him out though. I can't possibly see this fight being boring.

@MonkeyGirl this guy thinks I'm a homosexual because I feel Conor will make the proper adjustments & win the fight even though Nate has a full camp.

I've never looked at a man & thought "damn...."

Do you think he's right? or am I really a homosexual that doesn't want to have sex with men? I'm so confused.

View attachment 128483

awwt.gif

Plus..
You smell like:
tumblr_m8i6niDMBE1qlygsao1_500.gif

Don't click this next one.
<17><17><17><17><17><17><17><17><17><17><17><17><17><17><17><17><17><17><17><17><17><17><17><17><17><17><17><17><17><17><17><17><17><17><17><17><17><17><17><17><17><17><17><17><17><17><17><17><17><17><17><17><17><17><17><17><17><17><17><17><17><17><17><17><17><17><17><17><17><17><17><17><17><17><17><17><17><17><17><17><17><17><17><17><17><17><17><17><17><17><17><17><17><17><17><17><17><17><17><17><17><17><17><17>

would have been better if he just forgot about the rematch and defended his title

The vast majority is right: it is a bullshit fight with 0 implications for any belt whatsoever.

Haha... much love sista...

No confusion... just illusion... I thought it was hillarious that TS waz making Conor fans out to be homosexuals. Like what does that have to do with picking an MMA fight? haha

People can get caaaaaaaarazy here sometimes, you know.

A man who is cheering for this sport must have his sexuality pretty clear lol

hahahahahahahahha
The LSD lama lol

What you think of TS post? lol TL/DR?

He is way over the place he likes that but hates that he thinks this but says that.. in the end picked Conor cause his the better athlete or wtf his final idea was finally resting at.

Conor has a chance of course, he needs to play the game and be smart but 25 minutes vs the better fighter in Nate is a long ass time.. Diaz will get the win.

The general consensus (from RATIONAL posters, as I'm leaving out the guys who are literally "yes homo" for Conor) is that Nate is going to perform even better in large part due to a full camp...

A lot of you guys think that Nate is not going to get knocked out because he already felt what Conor has to offer due to an array of brutal punches.

A lot of you think that Conor is going to gas, and in light of the fact that Nate is a cardio machine...Conor is going to wilt sooner than later...

A lot of you point to the fact that Conor was "rattled and saddled" (so to speak) with the quickness...so naturally he's bound to give up when the going gets tough...

A lot of you point to the fact that Nate is in Conor's head...and once someone like Conor loses their edge...they can never really get it back.

Well...

I'm here to say that the betting odds (in which Nate is a slight underdog) are NOT way off base no matter what most of you guys think.

Please note: I recognize that Conor is pretty much...EVERYTHING that's wrong with the UFC...whereas Nate is chill and certainly NOT mired in stupid fucking peacock antics at every fucking turn.

On that note, it's quite telling (for example) that Conor was crying about Nate wearing a black shirt all the time... I mean...c'mon now. They're going into a rematch...not the prom.

Anyway, although Conor is ultra-insufferable and I would LOVE to see Nate do WORK in the rematch...Conor knows that Nate is totally apt to stand and bang it out...

...whereas, if I was training him...I would avoid a WAR like the fucking plague...as this IS Nate's fight to lose.

It is.

...because if Nate were to jump-guard ASAP, (for example) that may actually be a wise course of action (relative to trading until someone falls) against a one-dimensional fighter who also happens to be small.

Yes, that would be a bit extreme, but if Nate had a GET SHIT TO THE FUCKING GROUND gameplan and he was unable to force the issue, (as Nate doesn't have a power base, etc) then a jump-guard may be smart against wittle Connie.

Anyway, expect a WAR.

It will be fun...but slow-twitch Nate is going to be in trouble on many fronts...unless he lands something big enough to change the course of action before he's down by too many rounds.
so...you think conor will get chocked in the 1st round this time?

My mind is a clusterfuck right now. Not sure what to think. Are you a Connor hater? Nate hater? Sherdog hater? Or one of those rare level-headed no bias guys??

Im confused. In the great words of Tank Abbot, I need a vodka with a splash of cran..

1) when did tank say that?

2) who is in your avatar?

3) i think that nate, though the clear favourite in my mind (and heart), still has some risk in the sense that conner can land another lucky punch.

nate should utilize his foot work, keep coner at the end of his jab, pepper him with leg kicks, and feint a few shot attempts and mix in a few real shot attempts.

he fights smart, and this will be another easy night for nate against ric flair 2.0

I don't like McGregor, this said:

-His ground game is better than what he shown @196
-His cardio is better than what we saw @196

After being hit square on the jaw a few times, you can quickly become less than yourself, it would be a mistake to take him lightly.

I think McGregor is a better fighter than Nate overall, I am still picking Nate in that fight however, his style is tailor-made for Conor IMO.

He is way over the place he likes that but hates that he thinks this but says that.. in the end picked Conor cause his the better athlete or wtf his final idea was finally resting at.

Conor has a chance of course, he needs to play the game and be smart but 25 minutes vs the better fighter in Nate is a long ass time.. Diaz will get the win.

Not really...

I WANT Nate to win, but he is more more than likely going to fight like a Just Bleed dummy, (whereas he would DOMINATE anything on the ground) so...there you have it.

...but at least there will be fireworks.

I don't like McGregor, this said:

-His ground game is better than what he shown @196
-His cardio is better than what we saw @196

After being hit square on the jaw a few times, you can quickly become less than yourself, it would be a mistake to take him lightly.

I think McGregor is a better fighter than Nate overall, I am still picking Nate in that fight however, his style is tailor-made for Conor IMO.

YUP.

And Conor is gameplanning in that very manner, as (to reiterate for the 100th time) Nate isn't going to capitalize on his BJJ...but I hope that I'm wrong about that of course. (...but I'm not wrong)

Last edited:
man, i didn't read all that. stopped at conor is everything wrong with the ufc, which, if that's the case, they don't want to be right.

man, i didn't read all that. stopped at conor is everything wrong with the ufc, which, if that's the case, they don't want to be right.

Hypetrains.

Hypetrains.

Hypetrains.

Derailed.

Derailed.

Derailed.

The hopes and dreams of a sport (a niche sport at that) should not ride on the wee shoulders of someone like Conor...much like Ronda before him...

To recap.. TS shares his feelings and doesn't analyze shit.

Back