The upcoming summer fights are the easiest to predict in a while

Jones/santos: Jones SUB Yes, but Jones could also gnp him. Depends on the sadistic mood he is that day
Askren/Masvidal: Masvidal KO/TKO Askren probably has better takedowns than Maia and is 7 years younger
RDA/Edwards: Edwards DEC Yes, RDA has problems with that type of fighter. Edwards fights kinda meh though
Holloway/Edgar: holloway DEC Yes, agree
DC/Stipe: Stipe KO/TKO That prediction didn't go well the first time. It's heavyweight, Stipe was knocked down like 6 times in his career plus 2 knockouts
Diaz/Pettis: Diaz TKO or DEC Yes, agree
Yoel/Costa: KO either way Yoel has far better defense. He should get the ko. Costa is so hittable.

I doubt it though tbh, RDA gets caught fairly easily and Edwards will pick him apart
I'm just rooting for RDA although yea I favor Leon in this one he just runs me the wrong way especially his trash talk in cowboy fight

Did you actually watch that fight or just look at the scorecards? Because Edwards smashed Gunnar, and even outgrappled him
If he's at the level to beat RDA, he should be finishing a guy like Gunnar. I just wasn't impressed with him. It's entirely possible I'm wrong.

If he's at the level to beat RDA, he should be finishing a guy like Gunnar. I just wasn't impressed with him. It's entirely possible I'm wrong.
Tbf though I think he's just generally a bit of a desicion machine

Read up until masvidal then I couldn't stop laughing...don't quit your day job there buddy

Back