Social The University of Kansas is offering a course titled, "Angry White Male Studies," next fall

"powerless and upset by civil rights" ... LOL. Man, do you live in some sort of alternate universe or something?
I mean literally within 5 posts above this you have people crying about why this is caused by civil rights and only supported by white gays and blacks.

So yeah, you literally rattled off what this course is about and validated its accuracy: white angry guys freaking out about gays and racial minorities.
"Employing interdisciplinary perspectives this course examines how both dominant and subordinate masculinities are represented and experienced in cultures undergoing periods of rapid change connected to modernity as well as to rights-based movements of women, people of color, homosexuals and trans individuals."

If someone ever said that out loud to me IRL, I would tell them to get a job you disgusting hippie.

If someone ever said that out loud to me IRL, I would tell them to get a job you disgusting hippie.
And once again, you'd be falling squarely into the domain of "angry uneducated white male"

Wow, the teacher is a white guy, I’m shocked...
<{cruzshake}>
The only people who talk about this shit are fat black women, fat white “lesbians” with purple hair, and effeminate self hating white men. And maybe a few gay guys.

Lol. I've never heard anybody just sitting around and discussing this stuff, but I would guess these are the exact types of topics that are discussed in a lot of humanities courses. That was never my area of focus or interest. I actually never heard the term "3rd wave feminism" until I joined Sherdog. I find it all pretty easy to ignore.

This is the author:

s200_christopher.forth.jpg

The course should be titled
“How to create white nationalists”...

"powerless and upset by civil rights" ... LOL. Man, do you live in some sort of alternate universe or something?

You're full of crap. Every post I see coming from you is you raging about something or crying about something else. Give me a break. You pretending to be "calm" and "not giving a fuck" when pretty much all the posts I've seen from you come off as whiny and aggressive with (now) hints of delusions of grandeur almost makes me laugh.

Only reason you replied to my post is because what I initially said rang some truth to you deep down inside. It's OK. You'll get over it.
I definitely get mad at individual posters who are fucking morons I'm arguing with when they're proven wrong and refuse to acknowledge sourced arguments. I don't get mad at the world over a college seminar.

But now you're going to pull some mental gymnastics and run away like a little baby by convincing yourself that you're right because I replied? So rich dude.
Again, you're fucking pissed over this and I'm laughing at how stupid that is.

Lol. I've never heard anybody just sitting around and discussing this stuff, but I would guess these are the exact types of topics that are discussed in a lot of humanities courses. That was never my area of focus or interest. I actually never heard the term "3rd wave feminism" until I joined Sherdog. I find it all pretty easy to ignore.

This is the author:

s200_christopher.forth.jpg

That dude is kkk. Not joking.

The course should be titled
“How to create white nationalists”...
lol yeah, the people sitting around 1000s of miles away obsessing over this story were definitely well-adjusted societal contributors with advanced skillsets prior to finding out about a course in Kansas.

lol yeah, the people sitting around 1000s of miles away obsessing over this story were definitely well-adjusted societal contributors with advanced skillsets prior to finding out about a course in Kansas.

If it were only just this one story...

And once again, you'd be falling squarely into the domain of "angry uneducated white male"

I’ve posted nothing angry, I’m simply stating facts. If you sign up for this course, you’re almost definitely a liberal freak.

Have you ever seen a black man talk about any of this shit? The goose has spent plenty of time in the hood, and I’ve never once heard a black dude talk about any of this shit.

That dude is kkk. Not joking.

I don't understand why people use these "Carlos Danger" looking webcam photos for their work profiles. Come on man, use one of your book head shots. He looks like he's about to be on To Catch a Predator with that webcam photo.

This one is from his book. Same goofy smirk, but at least it doesn't look like he's trolling a chatroom.

page54_2.jpg

Im getting the sense that all this white hate shit is either the dumbest leftist ideology bullshit ever, or the kkk has figured out how to recruit

If it were only just this one story...

That's the thing.

If someone just views things in a tiny vacuum and ignores or is simply unaware of larger patterns then it's easy to understand a position like the one brackis1 holds.

That's the thing.

If someone just views things in a tiny vacuum and ignores or is simply unaware of larger patterns then it's easy to understand a position like the one brackis1 holds.

He's purposefully being obtuse. Its part of his charm

Last edited:
You sound really smart and should undertake such a study.
Make sure to use the word 'Valid' a lot to support your thesis, that's how a thesis gets proved.
Four posts later...
So yeah, you literally rattled off what this course is about and validated its accuracy: white angry guys freaking out about gays and racial minorities.
"Employing interdisciplinary perspectives this course examines how both dominant and subordinate masculinities are represented and experienced in cultures undergoing periods of rapid change connected to modernity as well as to rights-based movements of women, people of color, homosexuals and trans individuals."

<{Heymansnicker}>

Yeah see.... where'd I say that?
The overwhelming majority of my lineage both present and past were successful and educated. You can be jealous; it's natural as an angry white man from a lesser class with no hope of achievement: your ilk are what this course is about.
yeah it's the guy laughing at low class nobodies who is angry, not the guys crying bloody murder over a college class that considers the possibility some white bros could be batshit lunatics responding to their powerless education-free position in the world.
He tried to use his race to support why he was right, but I'm glad you're so keen to cry racism when it suits you.
yeah it's the guy laughing at low class nobodies who is angry, not the guys crying bloody murder over a college class that considers the possibility some white bros could be batshit lunatics responding to their powerless education-free position in the world.
I'm self-hating? LOL I'm gloating about my socioeconomic and educational superiority in a thread where a bunch of nobodies, who apparently have never set foot in a social science class, cry about their persecution because 20 kids in Kansas will learn about people like them (angry white right wing bros).

This isn't a new subject tardzo lol
https://www.jstor.org/stable/23639102?seq=1#page_scan_tab_contents
Or both courses could arrive at the same conclusion: being poor and dumb with limited control over the world makes you predisposed to being a violent retard.
Ummm...I got asked about it moron?
I definitely get mad at individual posters who are fucking morons I'm arguing with when they're proven wrong and refuse to acknowledge sourced arguments. I don't get mad at the world over a college seminar.

But now you're going to pull some mental gymnastics and run away like a little baby by convincing yourself that you're right because I replied? So rich dude.
Perhaps this socioeconomically and educationally inferior group will be satisfied to appreciate the irony you are clearly the angriest white man in this thread.

I’ve posted nothing angry, I’m simply stating facts. If you sign up for this course, you’re almost definitely a liberal freak.

Have you ever seen a black man talk about any of this shit? The goose has spent plenty of time in the hood, and I’ve never once heard a black dude talk about any of this shit.
lol "I HAVEN'T SAID ANYTHING ANGRY YOU DISGUSTING HIPPY LIIBERAL FREAK"

Not even sure what the fuck you're talking about with black people in the hood, given that just like angry white males, they have little to no chance of ever getting a decent education or attaining any meaningful social status.

You should take a chill pill. Literally nobody cares that you came riding to their defense.
Yes yes, sorry, this is a thread for angry uneducated whites only. I'll take my degree elsewhere.

Because I AM right and it hurts you to know I am right. The way you conducted yourself in this thread so far has shown people you're hating on your fellow whites. So that's the end of that.

Speaking of babies, you need to act more grown-up. None of this pretending to be some superior shit you're doing. It's not working. Also, be more honest with yourself. No one sees you as a "calm" (lol) guy whatsoever. Enough with your projection. Like I said before, you're pretty much always attacking and being aggressive to everyone from what I've seen and I know I'm not the only one who noticed that.

Come back to me when you grow up a bit and are more mature. Replying any further to you IS a waste of my time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back