The Unfair DQ Loss Cost Jones Another Accolade

He blatantly broke the rules and opponent was getting hit with them which stopped him from Intelligently defending himself.

Hey those punts to the balls should be okay because his shoulder is hurt!

Again, no he didn’t. He didn’t think “I know this is illegal but I’m gonna do it anyway”. Why would he? The ref was right fucking there. He made a mistke.

It’s a stupid fucking rule anyway. 11-5 is legal but not 12-6? You’re just trying to hate on him.

There's far too much cheating and shady actions in Jones' career to make any proclamations about him. It's a shame, I was a big fan until the truth started to come out. Hopefully he can turn his life and career around at some point.

In reality I consider it a win. You can't fault a pro fighter for beating someone's ass the "wrong way." lol he beat his ass. Now TK "beating" Fedor because of a cut? That's not beating Fedor's ass, so that one shouldn't be considered a win. And nobody considers that a loss for Fedor.

That being said, I don't like a lot of the stuff Jones pulls in fights....specifically blatant, multiple eye pokes per fight, and those stupid knee stomp kicks that SHOULD be illegal. But again, if a fighter beat another fighter up, it's a win. If this was on the street, we know who would be considered the winner. And that's how we should view it.

I don’t think anyone seriously count that as a real loss.

He fucked hamill up with those elbows and he couldn't continue. If he declared it a tko victory for jones it'd still be a shit show.
Hamill was already fucked up before those elbows.

Again, no he didn’t. He didn’t think “I know this is illegal but I’m gonna do it anyway”. Why would he? The ref was right fucking there. He made a mistke.

It’s a stupid fucking rule anyway. 11-5 is legal but not 12-6? You’re just trying to hate on him.

Bro. Stop being a salty little kid he did a stupid illegal move. Its like kneeing someone on the ground multiple times.

Bro. Stop being a salty little kid he did a stupid illegal move. Its like kneeing someone on the ground multiple times.

I’m not salty, I don’t give a fuck. 12-6 rule is dumb. You know it is. And he didn’t do it MULTIPLE times, he did it once.

I get it. You hate Jones. But if it as any fighter you liked, you’d agree with me 100%.

Back