The Unending List of Tyron Woodley Callouts (GSP, Conor, Khabib, Diaz, Bisping, Canelo . . . Israel)

What’s woodley gonna do when he can’t just sit against the cage though?

If canelo stand still woodley can do it
However, it wont happen. Anyone can see his right overhand (his only strike) coming, and he wont hit a pro boxer with it

Woodley will get KO'd round 1.

Then tell the media that 'my soul left my body, that wasn't Tyron Woodley in there'

Woodley could KO anyone if he lands, but he wouldn't land lol

I don't hate Woodley he had some boring fights with Wonderboy but that's on Wonderboy too.
This is just dumb because he wasn't calling people out like this when he was champ.

Nobody knows who you are, Tyron.

Canelo also wouldn't do that. It's kind of insulting to him to be in there with a literal amateur level boxer.

And again....nobody knows who the fuck you are, homie.

without the threat of takedowns , Woodley would never even land ... he would get murdered.

This is what happens when you're on top of the world and savagely have the popularity carpet pulled from underneath you. You become generally delusional and will say any bullshit that crosses your cracked mind in order to try and remain relevant.

Somebody get this guy to a doctor, pronto.

Woodley is one of the most delusional fighters out there.
Fucking racist
giphy.gif

He wouldn't have had any chance even when Canelo was a welterweight.

Edit: in boxing WW is 147

Even if canelo would have tight one arm behind his back I’d favour him over woodley. I’m serious.

not even GGG could KO him

& woodley is toooooooo slooooooooooooooooooooow

Back