The Unending List of Tyron Woodley Callouts (GSP, Conor, Khabib, Diaz, Bisping, Canelo . . . Israel)

The last time he faced a ginger

giphy.gif

He will passively try to counter and still gass in 1 round. Canelo would target his body early and uppercut his head out of the arena.

<Goldie11><Goldie11><Goldie11>

Lmao Canelo is a beast
Think about how Woodley's fight will go with GGG and then how ridiculous woodley's statement is about Canelo

Canelo would ko him in the first in a boxing match. It would be vicious.

Canelo would ko him in the first in a boxing match. It would be vicious.

Exactly, Canelo isn't pillow fisted Floyd who will carry Tyrone for a few rounds before hitting him with hundreds of taps until the ref has to stop the CTE. He will blast Tyrone's head into the bleachers in the first few rounds

Where did all that brain damage come from all of a sudden?

Woodley is one of the most delusional fighters out there.

I'm tired of fighters talking more than fighting...........Specially when they come from a loss, is kinda pathetic....even from fighters that I like (Mike Perry).....

I think this should only be reserve or it suit better to fighters that are on a streak or came from a win......Jorge Masvidal, Khabib, Tony Ferguson...etc..

Lmao Canelo would put him in a coma within seconds

Woodley can knock out everyone if he lands, if he lands... he won't on Canelo

if canelo was black he would say: that brotha would knock me tf out in boxing, mad respect to him and his craft.

Back