The Unending List of Tyron Woodley Callouts (GSP, Conor, Khabib, Diaz, Bisping, Canelo . . . Israel)

ReadWrite

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Former UFC Champ Tyron Woodley Wants Boxing Fight with Canelo Alvarez

Former UFC welterweight champion Tyron Woodley said he would fancy his chances of getting the better of Saul "Canelo" Alvarez in the boxing ring.

TMZ caught up with Woodley and asked him about his other interests in the combat sports world aside from MMA, and the 37-year-old has said he's big into boxing.

"All I wanted to do is box when I came up," said the Missouri native, who was a two-time NCAA wrestling All-American. "I just started MMA at 23, so I felt I was a little old to start boxing at that age. But, since I was a kid, that's the only sport I've ever wanted to do. So, most of my training is boxing training. I still can box right now."

TMZ also asked Woodley who his dream opponent would be in boxing, and he said he thinks he could cause some trouble for Canelo.

"I want Canelo. I wanted Canelo. I want the no. 1 guy. ...His defense is crazy. Slipping uppercuts. Who slips an uppercut? Make you look real stupid. So, I'm throwing all unorthodox. I'm coming and I'm trying to knock him out. If I land, he's going down. Let's not even play. If I hit Canelo with everything, throw some ass on the punch, it's a wrap."

https://bleacherreport.com/articles...oodley-wants-boxing-fight-with-canelo-alvarez

Honestly, aside of Canelo in boxing, Prime Woodley would've beaten all of them

Woodley is 37 if he really wants his belt back time to get busy and stop talking, if he just wants a money fight good luck convincing the other party your name is a equal draw and worthy of the fight...

There's no way he's landing that overhand right on Canelo. Couldn't even land on Usman sadly

Actually, if this is some kind of new shtick for Woodley, I think that it's pretty funny.

If I land, he's going down. Let's not even play. If I hit Canelo with everything, throw some ass on the punch, it's a wrap."
Wrong.

tenor.gif

and if I had a dick I'd be my uncle so what.

You’re extremely confused or the incest is off the charts around your way.

On topic, the only way Woodley loses this is because of racism. In a fair boxing match T-Wood wins 10/10.

I think Canelo should feel blessed to be called out by MMA's top boxer.

g6_RoA.gif
giphy.gif

This is how it would end....

insta.0.gif

Yeah, I guess if Woodley put on a pair of gloves, snuck into Canelo's home and punched him as he was getting out of the pool or something I reckon he'd have a good chance of knocking him out. If Woodley wants to put that together I'd buy the PPV.

https://mmajunkie.usatoday.com/2019/10/ufc-tyron-woodley-canelo-alvarez-dream-boxing-match

Woodley wants to box Canelo and thinks he could KO him... I mean, ya it's a possibility, but come on now.

I think Usman smashed him into delusion. Canelo would smash Woodley in a boxing match.

Thoughts?

**I didn't see this posted, so my bad if this was already talked about.**
It's possible he could KO Canelo. Just like it's possible the CEO of my company takes the elevator down to my peasant floor and asks me to trade jobs in the next 5 minutes.

Back