The UN wishes men everywhere a happy international Men's Day :)

I'll allow it

CHUD_poster.jpg

It's a great 80's horror flick. It's often overlooked. This is my favorite reference to it:

Do you idiots realize where the UN operates? Third world shit holes where women are second class citizens and treated as property, to be traded away for material and status gains.

No wonder they're trying to get men to treat women a little bit better. To allow them even a proper education to read and write, let alone have a job or be independent. To choose who they marry.

And you chuds somehow feel personally attacked. You're not the target of these campaigns. STFU.

That wouldn’t be International Men’s Day. That would be more like International Women’s Equality Day or International Women’s Rights Awareness Day or something like that.

A whole other thing altogether.

Do you idiots realize where the UN operates? Third world shit holes where women are second class citizens and treated as property, to be traded away for material and status gains.

No wonder they're trying to get men to treat women a little bit better. To allow them even a proper education to read and write, let alone have a job or be independent. To choose who they marry.

And you chuds somehow feel personally attacked. You're not the target of these campaigns. STFU.

I don't feel personally attacked. I'm just trying to see how this applies to a men's specific day.

Oh screw off... these ideologically based assclowns use a day that's supposed to (in theory) be there to celebrate men and turn it around and make it about women... and you don't have a problem with that. Wow.

Back