The UN wishes men everywhere a happy international Men's Day :)

Alphaboy

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
udtlyasrl9061.jpg

Gender based violence? So women abusing men, right? And equality in family courts for men and all that stuff?

However, the UN is fine with child rape.

Defying gender roles is just code for we have to do basically everything now while at the same time telling women how awesome and able they are.

I like joking about this stuff but for real i jack off to Bailey Jay videos and have no shame.

Gender based violence? So women abusing men, right? And equality in family courts for men and all that stuff?

Do you idiots realize where the UN operates? Third world shit holes where women are second class citizens and treated as property, to be traded away for material and status gains.

No wonder they're trying to get men to treat women a little bit better. To allow them even a proper education to read and write, let alone have a job or be independent. To choose who they marry.

And you chuds somehow feel personally attacked. You're not the target of these campaigns. STFU.

Do you idiots realize where the UN operates? Third world shit holes where women are second class citizens and treated as property, to be traded away for material and status gains.

No wonder they're trying to get men to treat women a little bit better. To allow them even a proper education to read and write, let alone have a job or be independent. To choose who they marry.

And you chuds somehow feel personally attacked. You're not the target of these campaigns. STFU.

But why have an international men's day if it's going to be about women? By all means promote equality and I'll stand with you but don't tell me today is about appreciating women and then also tell me it's men's special day.

You seem upset. Also what is a chud?

They go to these shitholes and really don't change much. Hell, they get involved in the atrocities.

You sound like one of those male feminists that stalk women

Back