the ultra-powerful mod and admin thread

Originally posted by FightTilYouDie
There was a mod who even proposed that OT gets the axe because it's causing the majority of problems.

Name him. He shall die by my hand.

Originally posted by Mr. Blue
If OT goes I sure as hell wont stick around for the mind numbing stupidity that breeds on the other forums.

Seriously, though. I have been posting on the op-board scene for almost 6 years and this has to be the coolest place I have ever posted. I love you guys!!!! <3 <3 <3

(/gay mode)

I figured this thread could use a rottie

powerdykemullet.JPG

hey can i hang out here with you guys????? you know the mods. and admins.

wait a minute..........no more OT......hmmmm, man i was just getting aquaintted with it....even though my first ever OT post was edited.......that sucks.......

i guess some kind of agreement can't be reached huh?????????? well punk i'm always with you..............

A

animal mother

some of the mods grace us with their presence on a daily basis and for that we love them. some i have never seen post in this forum. is OT not good enough for them? are we no better than conditioning discussion? to placate the OT's rampant inferiority complex i would like all mods and admins to post at least once in this thread. OT mods are encouraged to alert the infrequent OT-posting mods and admins in the judges booth that their presence is required as this thread never dies until all are present and accounted for. all current and former sherdog mods and admins welcome. here are the names i require:

Garrett
Sherdog
CalfCruncher
kimo
Drunken Meat Fist
Spencikiss
CriPpLeR
8thDegreeSavage
Bug Eyed Earl
J-Garden
Machado Jiu-Jitsu
magicmycote
RAZOR
Rexholio
RyanGracie7
Sabretooth
VOD
Wilhelm

ftyd, i see you there. post in this thread. all former mods welcome.

Originally posted by FightTilYouDie
What should I say, animother? I'm not part of that happy family anymore. Some of them are simply mma fans, and some aren't comfortable with the brutally bizarre OT atmosphere. There was a mod who even proposed that OT gets the axe because it's causing the majority of problems. There you go.

that'll do just fine. thank you my friend.

Originally posted by sprawl&amp;brawl
hey can i hang out here with you guys????? you know the mods. and admins.

no. get the fuck out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back