The Ultimate Wrestling Question: You own a promotion and get either guy in their prime for 15 years.

XThe GreatestX

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
You taking Sid Vicious or Kevin Nash?

Sid: Short term big money. Monster. Pretty coocoo outside the ring. Likes softball more than wrestling. Maybe long term the buzz wears off a bit with him?

Nash: More versatile. Better in ring worker. Better mic. Not nearly the draw that Sid is. Master in backstage politics. Legend for his laziness

Sid without hesitation
Nash was a shit starter that would constantly cause headaches backstage with his diva bullshit
Sid didnt have to he the focus of the promotion, you could use him sparingly in an enforcer role and then move on everytime he became disinterested, thats easier to work with than Nash and his nonstop problems

lol how's a guy's prime gonna last 15 yrs?
take that Sid short term big money and get the heck out of the wrestling business after a year.

On the surface, it's appears to be a real dilemma although once you get past the surface, it's very simple what the answer should be and that's Sid.

Sid can be somewhat unreliable although his softball thing has been blown out of proportions, as is most things in wrestling. With that said, Sid does what is needed of him and doesn't cause drama or problems backstage. Softball jokes included, no one has ever called him a cancer nor has there ever been even a speck about Sid trying to derail the career of others especially just for shits and giggles.

Nash is a true cancer who will politic to get whatever he wants. Nash is a confirmed shit stirrer that will do really mean and evil things just for shits and giggles. Not to mention Nash will mess up the entire lockerroom and cause headaches for the promoter (me).

I'll take Sid any day of the week and just use him sparingly during softball season lol

Nash was bad?

He never stabbed a guy.

You mean this fucker looks like this...
Sycho-Kid-sycho-sid-31269983-500-744.jpg

and he's 6'8...

...and he stabs people with scissors!

5a607003da920.jpeg

The Ruler of the World. He can be the Undertaker of my promotion. He wont be the World Champion, but he can put on great squash matches and elevate those who have potential to be Champion for the next 15 years. Nash would control his spot and hurt my bidness.

I'll take Sid. Nash wasn't prime until Magic Mike...

I feel like u our prime sid with prime Heyman and u would be counting the money forever. But I am not pulmheyman. I am a thin man with clammy hands. So I’ll just let nash run things and put me into bankruptcy

Back