The Ultimate Warrior of The UFC..

King Cobra

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I feel that Jon Jones will return to the UFC and show that he is a true warrior who was able to learn from his mistakes and showcase his gifts as an athletic fighter.

Who do you see as today's 205 prospect that you feel would give Jones a great fight in two years when Jones is once again the UFC LHW Champion?

I would like to see him against Conor McGregor.

If he doesn't fight MM for the p4p best then I don't want to see him fight at all.

Jon Jones...learn from his mistakes...IMG_5104.GIF

Your attempt at a troll thread is retarded and not even close to funny.

L31NGYvLJBm4E.gif
la-sp-sn-ufc-jon-jones-cocaine-20150106.jpg

Game recognizes game. As the sherdog GOAT, I hereby announce that Jon Jones is teh MMA GOAT...maybe Anderson, then Jon. Either way, that's pretty good. Especially coming from GUERNICA!

#GUERNICAbless

61ASRTCS00L.jpg

Yeap, ditto Jones

RIP Warrior

He's had to return from career stopping controversy THREE times. There comes a point where our faith diminishes. Where do you draw the line?

And I say that acknowledging that he was once, or maybe he still is, the rawest and greatest talent in mma. After seeing his fight with Bonnar I knew he would become unstoppable. He is his worst enemy, and his testing violations don't do any good to his legacy

Queering doesn't make the world work.

would rather define Sanchez, Guida, Wanderlei, Lawler, Brown bloods and guts fighters. Jones has a more calculated approach and is more surgical fighting style and persona.

The WWE did him wrong with that DVD. Good thing they ended up releasing a DVD the way Warrior wanted it to be release.

Not really. The Ultimate Warrior was a well-known racist homophobic bigot who was difficult to work with and refused to put others over. The dude was a gigantic coke head and according to some it was always a coin flip whether or not he would show up to house shows.

I still don't get the "learn from his mistakes" part.

He'll never learn. He should just admit to be a fuck up and go back to fighting as soon as possible. Get better guys to help hide your shit and go about your business.

Not really. The Ultimate Warrior was a well-known racist homophobic bigot who was difficult to work with and refused to put others over. The dude was a gigantic coke head and according to some it was always a coin flip whether or not he would show up to house shows.

He was not racist. That was a stupid rumor generated by haters.

He was not homophobic either. His last ever wrestling match was with a gay guy name Orlando Jordan.

As for his locker room relationship with the boys, so fucking what if he kept to himself?

Not everybody is supposed to socialize with everyone and act fake while doing it.

Back