The ultimate "How not to get choked out" recipe .....

rockviper

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
Maybe D.Blaine should become an MMA fighter, He would never get choked out. Of course, this says nothing about any other way he'd get busted up in the cage or ring. :icon_chee

Before he entered the sphere, Blaine inhaled pure oxygen through a mask to saturate his blood and flush out carbon dioxide. Guinness says up to 30 minutes of so-called "oxygen hyperventilation" is allowed under its guidelines.

Teh fraud.

Maybe D.Blaine should become an MMA fighter, He would never get choked out. Of course, this says nothing about any other way he'd get busted up in the cage or ring. :icon_chee

As mentioned chanses are you need to get educated by the difference betwen an airchoke and a bloodchoke. No motherfucker is imune to the bloodchoke.

Yeah except that anyone who tries to choke someone out by cutting off their air supply is a fucking moron. You dont block the trachea you block the two arteries that carry blood to the brain.

I'm less shocked by the fact that it's possible to survive without breathing for 17 minutes than by the fact that David Blaine can still get on the TV. I must say I'm throughly disappointed in Oprah right now.

I was assuming Blaine didn't need any oxygen to his brain. Given some of the strange stuff he undertakes, I though he was brain-dead already.

(of course, I totally forgot about blood-vs-oxygen choke... doh!)

Back