The ultimate friendzone

Men and women can't be friends...if you're more attractive than she is, she wants to bang, if she's more attractive than you are, you want to bang...and it's unhealthy to have "friends" of the opposite sex if you're in a relationship...and any woman I've been in a relationship with has agreed with me on that...they just cause problems...

If there's a "friend zone" you're in, you've only put yourself there by not being forwards with your intentions.
The increased acceptance of the Dick Pic movement has taken away any excuse for a man not making his intentions known. Shit, my business card is a dick pic.
<Fedor23>

She ended the evening getting likes on social media. He ended the evening jerking off into a sock and crying.
So they both ended up mastutbating.

Last edited:
next-step-best-friends-restaurant_o_7260126.jpg

This says a lot about you. It's not like I sought these girls out, we became friends naturally.

So, I find out that I like a lot of the same music as a girl, we support the same football team, have a lot of similar views and she's hilarious (all true for one of my female friends) but I think "nope, I need to ignore this woman and find a dude that has these things". I have a couple of female friends who aren't attractive (to me at least) too, are they OK to be friends with?
I think some people overthink this whole thing because they’re more concerned about how they look rather than enjoying life. If you have some female friends that you enjoy hanging with then I say cool. Me personally I’m married so I don’t have female friends unless they’re really casual and / or partners of male friends. It would be more hassle than it’s worth trying to hang out one on one with a female when you’re married or have a G/F. That’s my experience anyway

One time a woman, who was sleeping with me, invited to me to go to a birthday of the woman who set us up. During the dinner portion of the party, where everyone has a turn to talk, this chick felt like too many people were pinning us as a cute couple blurts out “WE ARE JUST FRIENDS” which causes everyone to pause and look very confused.

You have to understand that women are retarded and think of anyone who isn’t a husband as a friend.

Back