1. The Froot Shoop Contest now active! Come Vote! »

The ultimate friendzone

Discussion in 'Mayberry Lounge' started by Hatuwkoi, Jan 14, 2020.

1. Cherry Brigand

Cherry Brigand Robbing hobos for their hobo treats

My third longest friend relationship is with a woman. She was my best friend iin college, we were both in each other's wedding parties and 25 years later we still leave vms to each other about once a month updating about our lives and giving advice.

Yes. Men and women can be friends.

2. Red Beard

Red Beard Purple Belt

No that's not it bud. I am well well beyond high school but I haven't had female friends since I was 17/18. I was trying to hookup with women and had no time for female friends. You like a lot of other posters are defying the laws of nature. You're not honest with yourself and that's fine but I'm not the only one that thinks it. I have received likes on this thread if you want to see others that agree. It's not a brainwashing it's just I am true to myself. Now I feel you may be projecting haha.

Phlog likes this.
  3. Clear Winner

Clear Winner Big Poppa Pars

I don’t have them in my mind as my girl though, they’re just Friends. Not a cuck.

The way you talk about women, you’d think they’re horrible to be around. Are you not friends with your wife? Do you not enjoy her company?

clutchCAT420 likes this.
  4. MaxMMA

MaxMMA Purple Belt

You're not as mature as you think. Whether you think about them in that way or not (as in them being your second string), and whether you actually enjoy their company or not is moot. You said you find/found them attractive, that means under the right circumstances you're laying pipe.

You shouldn't lie to yourself about these kinds of things. It's what women do to justify their shit behavior.

Red Beard likes this.
  5. Red Beard

Red Beard Purple Belt

I never said all women are awful to be around. I said pretending that you have platonic women friends is silly. I am best friends with my wife but we have regular sex. If that ended we'd get a divorce. Part of the friendship is based on our sex lives. You'd be foolish to just stay with your wife due to friendship.

Boom!

6. JAEGERX

JAEGERX victorus aut mortis

what a shame when are these fucking cucks gonna learn, its not our job to entertain these bitches, dont even ask her what she wants because she doesnt know, if she doesnt put out right away and is not a good lay you bail on her right then and there

DLX and Red Beard like this.
  7. Red Beard

Red Beard Purple Belt

I mentioned it before, when I met my wife I was actively dating 10-15 other females. I liked that my wife understood traditional female gender roles and she was looking for an assertive man to be with. I of course love her company but she's sexy, smart, caring and she works well with my strengths and weaknesses. These guys investing time into women that are just friends blows my mind. It's phony. Not only that, but if you have tons of friends, in reality you have tons of acquaintances. I don't have enough time in my day to have a bunch of women friends haha. I barely have time for my men friends as it is. It's so phony and none of these cucks can admit it.

JAEGERX likes this.
  8. 22k

22k ベルセルク

I used to work with a buddy of mine. we're no longer friends. why?

all because he was jealous that the girl he liked in his dept. liked me. he caught her once pressing me against a hallway, trying to kiss me when we were all drunk once but I wanted nothing to do with her because the chick I was with was inside the office (we were right outside). he would ask me every fucking day after work, like super angry & red faced "WHAT DID SHE SAY TO YOU, I WANT TO KNOW, I HAVE TO KNOW..". then months later I felt our friendship was at stake & I told him..his reaction? he looked like he was about to cry & says to me shaking "she says that to me all the time".

thought that was that - but nope. I noticed she wasn't cool with me anymore, along with another one of the girls in our "work click", soon after all the girls in that dept/floor were against me. why? he told her I bragged to him & the boys back home about our little encounter, that I made her sound like a slut & other shit that ever happened.

imagine that, cock blocking a guy who never wanted the girl in the first place.

now? he still works besides her everyday, sniffing her chair I bet, while he married this other girl that's a 4 at best - secretly in love with this girl he will never have.

9. MescalineDreams

MescalineDreams Gold Belt

Hatuwkoi likes this.
  10. Colageneration

Colageneration White Belt

Haha wow really? Lol

11. Clear Winner

Clear Winner Big Poppa Pars

As I said, the right circumstances would involve me being divorced and single. Then I MIGHT consider it, but I would probably still rather not ruin a friendship and would prefer to do some shit like try dating apps for the 1st time or just meeting completely new girls that I can just have fun with.

I did have one of the girls try it on me years back. 1st time I told her it wasn't happening but still tried to be friends, although it wasn't the same and it was weird as we both knew. 2nd time, a few months later, she drunkenly flirted and made another move I told her we couldn't be friends anymore and have avoided her since. The last thing I need is her getting in her feelings and trying to spin it to make me look bad. Don't need that drama.

Reyesnuthugr likes this.
  12. Jack Stevonovich

Jack Stevonovich Black Belt

god damn guys lack imagination.

-Magua- and tonysmasseuse like this.
  13. JAEGERX

JAEGERX victorus aut mortis

You know how it works, but how Patrice Oneal, the man from which i learned so much, really i've applied all the teachings of Patrice (RIP) and got so much pussy, anyway, as HE said and teaches, be ready to leave at any time, and many other lessons

dudes all over the place dont know, they dont, thats why Patrice tried to help dudes out there, you gotta love yourself and respect yourself first, women hate guys who dont respect themselves and they will treat you like a punk, and that is a truth from the ages, so guys out there that need guidence, watch the Patrice Oneal shows on youtube

Red Beard likes this.
  14. Don Quixote

Don Quixote Heart of a Lion

It makes you wonder if any of these that get attention only have feelings of friendship toward one another.

15. The HAMA

The HAMA Yellow Belt

“You've got to know when to hold 'em
    Know when to fold 'em
    Know when to walk away
    And know when to run”
    Kenny Florian

16. tonysmasseuse

tonysmasseuse Brown Belt

17. The_Renaissance

The_Renaissance Sherdog Bunceweight Champion

I sort of agree, man.

There's no way a guy spends $200 on you for fucking dinner, without it crossing your mind that he's besotted with you. No way in hell. Not even the most naïve of chicks wouldn't notice that - same goes for matey in the OP.

No guy takes you out for Valentines Day like that unless he's your boy and wants to be your boy.

These chicks know the score, they're just taking the spoils.

Aegon Spengler likes this.
  18. Aegon Spengler

Aegon Spengler Gold Belt

Yeah. If you’re friends you pick up half the cheque, because that’s what friends do.

19. IIIIIIII

IIIIIIII Titanium Belt

Not if either one finds the other more attractive than who they are currently with. Everyone's different, but people tend to want to upgrade whenever they can.

20. Robocok

Robocok Brown Belt

It's the guy's fault for getting played.

Reyesnuthugr likes this.
  21. Bob Gray

Bob Gray Deadlights Belt Platinum Member

All hail to the king:

[​IMG]

Cid, Zer, 22k and 1 other person like this.