The ultimate friendzone

why would I stop talking to the wife??

Because you are friends with the guy first...and you should have loyalty. The only reason you are friendly with the woman is because of the guy. In another world you wouldn't even know her. I've done this many times and so have guys I know. It's part of the game.

Because you are friends with the guy first...and you should have loyalty. The only reason you are friendly with the woman is because of the guy. In another world you wouldn't even know her. I've done this many times and so have guys I know. It's part of the game.
are you fuckin' 15 ? friends with the guy first ? Loyalty ? part of the game ? Grow the fuck up.

are you fuckin' 15 ? friends with the guy first ? Loyalty ? part of the game ? Grow the fuck up.

So your friend wouldn't have an issue with you remaining friends with his ex-wife??? What the hell is wrong with you haha. You should have loyalty to your friend and if he gets divorced you should stop talking with his ex. Maybe you like disrespecting people you supposedly care about but I don't maintain superficial friendships because I don't want to hurt people I don't care about. You guys are pathetic man. I'm grown far beyond all of you guys that refuse to tell the truth. I'm comfortable with who i am and you feel as though you need to be progressive and act like that's how you should behave.

So your friend wouldn't have an issue with you remaining friends with his ex-wife??? What the hell is wrong with you haha. You should have loyalty to your friend and if he gets divorced you should stop talking with his ex. Maybe you like disrespecting people you supposedly care about but I don't maintain superficial friendships because I don't want to hurt people I don't care about. You guys are pathetic man. I'm grown far beyond all of you guys that refuse to tell the truth. I'm comfortable with who i am and you feel as though you need to be progressive and act like that's how you should behave.
its their fuckin issue, you're talking like you're in a fuckin school playground ffs, reply back when you've become an adult....l@nd0

You said I was an internet tough guy. I'd say all this to your face bud I promise you that. You'd eat ice cream with your girls and watch Gilmore Girls saying how Red was a meanie. If you engage me and try to say i'm an incel and try to say all I am spewing is tired shit then you will get a rebuttal. In real life you wouldn't do shit about it either let's just be clear.

Lmao

You're spare parts, bud.

You couldn't wheel a fucking tire down a hill, bud.

Hahaha K, you're fun. That makes a lot of sense though since you have seen me. I'm 5'11" 220 pounds and I work out six days a week. Good point though.

What's happening here is what happens with women that aren't with a strong man...they get in their feelings and forget that they have no power. Logic will keep you out of the friendzone. Hit a woman with logic and she will fall for you. Either that or you will avoid wasting your time, money and energy.

Hahaha K, you're fun. That makes a lot of sense though since you have seen me. I'm 5'11" 220 pounds and I work out six days a week. Good point though.

I bet you write Taylor Swift lyrics inside greeting cards.

Friend zone is very valuable in respect to...social proofing!

This is a concept that no one talks about and can save you from social isolation. The idea is, you befriend many females but without being pitiful. In time you can attract other women outside your social circle of women because you are looked upon as safe and not some creepy dangerous weirdo.

I bet you write Taylor Swift lyrics inside greeting cards.

Nah bro I'm a man...I buy the cards with the words already in them. Cuck power strengthened on your part though for making your bestie a card.

Red Bush, simmer down bro. You started out fine on the first page but you're regressing to

<{JustBleed}>

Nah bro I'm a man...I buy the cards with the words already in them. Cuck power strengthened on your part though for making your bestie a card.

I will staple your tongue to your taint so you can watch me kick your ass.

I will staple your tongue to your taint so you can watch me kick your ass.

Neat! Are we going to do one of those things where I give you an address to meet me at a park and then we all LOL at you trying to get me to meet you??? I want to be a part of Sherdog legend. You near NH??????

Neat! Are we going to do one of those things where I give you an address to meet me at a park and then we all LOL at you trying to get me to meet you??? I want to be a part of Sherdog legend. You near NH??????

I bet you know exactly how many days there are until Christmas.

5ft 11? Makes sense now. Pissed you didn’t make the 6ft plus club. Close, but no cigar.

Back