The ultimate friendzone

If there's a "friend zone" you're in, you've only put yourself there by not being forwards with your intentions.
I totally agree. I don’t want to beat up a dead horse, but a lot of guys put women on the pedestal and act like that woman is out of arms reach.

I've personally never met a guy that can actually get girls

that has female friends. If they did, they'd be friends w/ fat ugly girls, b/c the attraction doesn't matter right?

that's not a thing IRL

although with more women than ever willing to play Video Games, or watch sports or action movies, i can see it increasing in the future

That’s probably true for kids, or guys in their early 20s, but if you make it to 25 with any social skills intact, getting laid is lot easier than making friends. So, you end up spending time with friends of friends and coworkers because shit that used to be easy, like getting a group of people together to do anything, suddenly becomes difficult and slow. At that point, the gender of the other people doesn’t matter, company is company.

That is just a prime example of men not being men. We were once conquerors, now we are sissies. Pathetic...

Well macho-ness can get toxic from time to time. Not everyone can be conquerors, but as someone who works in a prison, I grant you some leeway because your job is pretty damn macho!

Edit: Also, everyone gets older, are we supposed to go out in a conquering ball of firey testosterone, or does it make sense to turn down the fire a bit so we age more gracefully? I mean I put up 2 1/2 tons per week in the gym for two years in my younger days, but you won't see me doing that shit, now.

I think Carlin said it best:

This is my idea for one of those big, outdoor summer festivals. This is called Slug Fest. This is for men only. Here's what you do. You get about a hundred thousand of these fucking men. You know the ones I mean. These macho motherfuckers. These strutting, preening, posturing, hairy, sweaty, alpha male jack-offs. The muscle assholes. You take about a hundred thousand of these disgusting pricks, and you throw them in a big dirt arena, big twenty-five acre dirt arena. And you just let them beat the shit out of each other for twenty-four hours non-stop. No food, no water, just whiskey and PCP. And you just let them punch and pound and kick the shit out of each other until only one guy is left standing, then you take that guy and you put him on a pedestal and you shoot him in the fucking head.

Last edited:
Hhahahahahahaha you are a vegan cuck then. I used the term properly because you pretend to be this righteous person but the reality is, you are not being honest. Unless you are homesexual which is totally fine, you'd have zero reason to be friends with women that you aren't hooking up with. How did I know you were a vegan you think??? You want to know how? Your ideas are not your own, you are basically repeating shit other cucks have said. You have little to no masculine energy and women sense that. It is an easier defense mechanism to eat a salad with your girlfriend than to face the reality that any attractive female doesn't want to hear about the harmful effects of methane gases and why our teeth weren't designed to eat meat.

You're a bad troll, man. You're not good at it.

so through a wife, a man can go on a vacation with his wife, his wife's work colleague and her husband, after a month long cruise, they are all the best of friends, so should the guys should be looking at an angle where they can bang the other wife, because she has bigger tits ?

<28>

Classic Jimmy post
{<jordan}

That’s probably true for kids, or guys in their early 20s, but if you make it to 25 with any social skills intact, getting laid is lot easier than making friends. So, you end up spending time with friends of friends and coworkers because shit that used to be easy, like getting a group of people together to do anything, suddenly becomes difficult and slow. At that point, the gender of the other people doesn’t matter, company is company.
if you aren't spending time alone w/ that person they aren't your actual friend

so chlling w/ your boy and his wife doesn't count. Nor does work functions.

How many guys have a women over at their place, that A) they aren't secretly trying to smash, and more importantly B) THEY WOULDN'T SMASH

virtually none, b/c why? Girls in general aren't funny, don't share the same interests, have horrible stories, trying to watch bulllshit like VanDerPump Rules or the Bachelor, etc....

How many guys have a women over at their place, that A) they aren't secretly trying to smash, and more importantly B) THEY WOULDN'T SMASH

virtually none, b/c why? Girls in general aren't funny, don't share the same interests, have horrible stories, trying to watch bulllshit like VanDerPump Rules or the Bachelor, etc....

Im not talking about having people over my place, although if one of my wife’s friends gets to my house before everybody else, I’ll hang out, I don’t care.

I’m talking about how life works as you get older. It’s that text to the group saying “I’m gonna get there a little early, if anybody’s in the area I’ll be at the bar around 5” and hanging out with any familiar face you see. Or, going to conferences for work and getting dinner or drinks with anybody who’s around, catching up at the bar with a random coworker at the bar watching a game.

That kind of shit becomes a part of your social life as you get older, which is where I think the difficulty in making true friends as you age is relevant. You fill that gap with random people and make a good time of it. There’s not only no expectation for sex, but any introduction of the idea could cause a pretty huge mess that’s better avoided.

I totally agree. I don’t want to beat up a dead horse, but a lot of guys put women on the pedestal and act like that woman is out of arms reach.

Never never ever put the woman on a pedestal. That's idolatry.
Nothing good comes out of a man worshipping a woman especially in the west where women are taught to worship themselves.

really depends on your age, I don't need a girl to be funny, and the most boring cunts I've ever had the misfortune to know, have all been other guys, their stories tend to be no less horrible than ones men tell, and if a female friend is in my home, the tv isn't usually on as she's too busy to watch.

black-woman-cooking.jpeg

Im not talking about having people over my place, although if one of my wife’s friends gets to my house before everybody else, I’ll hang out, I don’t care.

I’m talking about how life works as you get older. It’s that text to the group saying “I’m gonna get there a little early, if anybody’s in the area I’ll be at the bar around 5” and hanging out with any familiar face you see. Or, going to conferences for work and getting dinner or drinks with anybody who’s around, catching up at the bar with a random coworker at the bar watching a game.

That kind of shit becomes a part of your social life as you get older, which is where I think the difficulty in making true friends as you age is relevant. You fill that gap with random people and make a good time of it. There’s not only no expectation for sex, but any introduction of the idea could cause a pretty huge mess that’s better avoided.
i'm glad that works for you

Can't say the same for myself or anybody i know.

so through a wife, a man can go on a vacation with his wife, his wife's work colleague and her husband, after a month long cruise, they are all the best of friends, so should the guys be looking at an angle where they can bang the other wife, because she has bigger tits ?

<28>

That shit doesn't count at all. You wouldn't go on vacation with the other wife alone. Perfect example actually...if the guy divorces the wife and you and the guy are friends, do you continue talking to the wife? I hope not but if you do, you are not a great friend.

Well macho-ness can get toxic from time to time. Not everyone can be conquerors, but as someone who works in a prison, I grant you some leeway because your job is pretty damn macho!

Edit: Also, everyone gets older, are we supposed to go out in a conquering ball of firey testosterone, or does it make sense to turn down the fire a bit so we age more gracefully? I mean I put up 2 1/2 tons per week in the gym for two years in my younger days, but you won't see me doing that shit, now.

I think Carlin said it best:
I'm simply saying that we as men are never wired to be platonic friends with women. We can get along with them but to say we are friends is a lie.

You're a bad troll, man. You're not good at it.

You keep saying I'm trolling just because I don't agree with you. You're soft as baby shit. Change you're name to Zima you cuck.

This is my point man...no true platonic friendship can exist between men and women when attraction is present on one or both sides.

Friend zone isn't real. Just thirsty ass dudes who don't take the hint it isn't gonna happen.

But dudes and chicks can be actual friends.

So, a man and a woman can't be friend?

I think they can in rare cases.

I've got a girl I've been friends with since I was 14 (now 33), she's just average looking (not any real attraction there) but she's cool and we get on with a lot of shared interests and history. I just think of her as one of the guys, sometimes my girlfriends over the years haven't really liked her but my girl now is fine with her.

In general though if they're hot you're probably going to be trying to bang them.

Last edited:
You keep saying I'm trolling just because I don't agree with you. You're soft as baby shit. Change you're name to Zima you cuck.

Lmao at the internet tough guy troll gimmick calling someone tough.

You're ten ply, bud.

Lmao at the internet tough guy troll gimmick calling someone tough.

You're ten ply, bud.

You said I was an internet tough guy. I'd say all this to your face bud I promise you that. You'd eat ice cream with your girls and watch Gilmore Girls saying how Red was a meanie. If you engage me and try to say i'm an incel and try to say all I am spewing is tired shit then you will get a rebuttal. In real life you wouldn't do shit about it either let's just be clear.

That shit doesn't count at all. You wouldn't go on vacation with the other wife alone. Perfect example actually...if the guy divorces the wife and you and the guy are friends, do you continue talking to the wife? I hope not but if you do, you are not a great friend.
why would I stop talking to the wife??

I unintentionally friendzone'd someone I like....

I was having dinner with a girl, she asked me which female celebrity I find attractive, I was not aware this was a test at the time, and just blurted out Scarlett Johansson. While the girl was attractive, she look nothing like the actress. We were both young, she got visibly annoyed, and I just couldn't recover. It was a lesson I learn to not take a question asked by a girl on a date at face value.

<{monica}>

Mainly for the Scarlett mention.

Back