The ultimate friendzone

There is a path out of the friendzone, but I've been banned from other sites by angry white knights for explaining it.

All I'll say is that it is a concise and direct technique which requires a lot of work, a lot of discipline, and a lot of indifference. And 9 times out of 10 it isn't even worth doing.
White knights suck man...I bet it's the method I've used.

I'm curious to hear the methods.

I unintentionally friendzone'd someone I like....

I was having dinner with a girl, she asked me which female celebrity I find attractive, I was not aware this was a test at the time, and just blurted out Scarlett Johansson. While the girl was attractive, she look nothing like the actress. We were both young, she got visibly annoyed, and I just couldn't recover. It was a lesson I learn to not take a question asked by a girl on a date at face value.

It says that I am a man and you aren't honest. Oh neat, you guys both like panic at the Disco???? Let's be besties. Get out of here dude haha. You're shallow friendships suck. I bet you have Facebook too lol.

Guys that correct grammar are not men either. You got me good man. Your instead of you're...nice move that will get you pussy. The thing is with you cucks is you throw little barbs out and when someone challenges you with logic you run like typical females. You started it and then when a man steps to you...you fall back. Typical female shit.

Wow lol

I'm curious to hear the methods.

There's diagrams involved. My sister calls it "zoo theory".

It's a dangerous weapon cause it involves a lot of manipulation and sorta makes you lose respect for the girl you're trying to get with. And lose respect for women overall.

Friend zone isn't a real thing. It's a weird side effect of not having the balls to tell a woman how you feel, and not having the balls to walk away if she's not into you. These women are being pretty up front about everything IMO.

Guys that correct grammar are not men either. You got me good man. Your instead of you're...nice move that will get you pussy. The thing is with you cucks is you throw little barbs out and when someone challenges you with logic you run like typical females. You started it and then when a man steps to you...you fall back. Typical female shit.

Calling people cucks in 2020? Come on, son! Also, there's a difference between falling back and realising you're talking to a narrow-minded idiot and not wasting your time.

I unintentionally friendzone'd someone I like....

I was having dinner with a girl, she asked me which female celebrity I find attractive, I was not aware this was a test at the time, and just blurted out Scarlett Johansson. While the girl was attractive, she look nothing like the actress. We were both young, she got visibly annoyed, and I just couldn't recover. It was a lesson I learn to not take a question asked by a girl on a date at face value.

I disagree here. You are a guy and you're allowed to be attracted to whoever you want to. You let women know right away that you are attracted to them and you are in to them but you don't all the sudden stop being attracted to the female species simply because you like the girl you're with. Tell them you're never going to stop being attracted to women but you're not a cheater and you'll never act on it as long as you're an item.

If she can't handle that, then she's not girlfriend material. Let some other guy live his life walking around on eggshells around his lady because trust me, it's not worth it. If you have to tip toe around your girlfriend's feelings all the time, you're going to wind up being unhappy because you don't get to be yourself and you have to pretend you're something you're not.

Friend zone isn't a real thing. It's a weird side effect of not having the balls to tell a woman how you feel, and not having the balls to walk away if she's not into you. These women are being pretty up front about everything IMO.

Think of the friend zone as a moat around a castle. You wanna breach the gates (heh) and get up in that castle, but you can't find a way around or through the moat. And yeah, you can walk away and technically you'll be out of the moat, but you won't have gotten in the castle.

I've personally never met a guy that can actually get girls

that has female friends. If they did, they'd be friends w/ fat ugly girls, b/c the attraction doesn't matter right?

that's not a thing IRL

although with more women than ever willing to play Video Games, or watch sports or action movies, i can see it increasing in the future

Last edited:
Calling people cucks in 2020? Come on, son! Also, there's a difference between falling back and realising you're talking to a narrow-minded idiot and not wasting your time.

I am not narrow minded at all that's the thing. In the same vein, you are stuck to your narrow view that men and women can be platonic friends when attraction is present. It's narrow-minded of you to not see my point of view that you really can't if you are being honest. See how that works? It is with the times to not see someone else's point of view and insult them as a result. I'm simply pointing out the fact that you are going against the laws of nature. Maybe science should study you as you have evolved beyond being a man and you no longer have the natural urges to procreate. You are a modern marvel!

Saying a guy and girl can't be friends is like saying two good bros can't bang each other out when lonely or sad etc

I am not narrow minded at all that's the thing. In the same vein, you are stuck to your narrow view that men and women can be platonic friends when attraction is present. It's narrow-minded of you to not see my point of view that you really can't if you are being honest. See how that works? It is with the times to not see someone else's point of view and insult them as a result. I'm simply pointing out the fact that you are going against the laws of nature. Maybe science should study you as you have evolved beyond being a man and you no longer have the natural urges to procreate. You are a modern marvel!

You have been. I said that I was once attracted to these girls (some as long as 15 years ago) and I don't see them like that anymore, so you tell me that I'm lying. How is that open-minded? Then you resort to calling me and others cucks. Real smart.

You have been. I said that I was once attracted to these girls (some as long as 15 years ago) and I don't see them like that anymore, so you tell me that I'm lying. How is that open-minded? Then you resort to calling me and others cucks. Real smart.

I'm calling them like i see them. I have been called an incel which is hilarious to call a happily married man. I am just truthful and that threatens the nice guy image you want to portray. You an I both know how you really feel and what's in your head. It's very transparent to other men and i'm calling you and the other cucks out. It's ok to be a man you won't offend anyone here but that must not fit whatever image you have. I get it man I do.

I disagree here. You are a guy and you're allowed to be attracted to whoever you want to. You let women know right away that you are attracted to them and you are in to them but you don't all the sudden stop being attracted to the female species simply because you like the girl you're with. Tell them you're never going to stop being attracted to women but you're not a cheater and you'll never act on it as long as you're an item.

If she can't handle that, then she's not girlfriend material. Let some other guy live his life walking around on eggshells around his lady because trust me, it's not worth it. If you have to tip toe around your girlfriend's feelings all the time, you're going to wind up being unhappy because you don't get to be yourself and you have to pretend you're something you're not.

I am not sure where I give off the impression that I thought she was gf material. We were both young and I just wanna bang. But I was inexperienced in the way of temperamental young girls. This would be a very different story if we were already past our mid twenties and I wanted a relationship.

I am not sure where I give off the impression that I thought she was gf material. We were both young and I just wanna bang. But I was inexperienced in the way of temperamental young girls. This would be a very different story if we were already past our mid twenties and I wanted a relationship.

All woman are temperamental. You just didn't have control over the situation and you needed to check the girl when she got emotional. Full honesty would have worked. As an analogy, you might like steak a lot...but hamburgers are delicious too. Does that mean you like steak less? No.

There's diagrams involved. My sister calls it "zoo theory".

It's a dangerous weapon cause it involves a lot of manipulation and sorta makes you lose respect for the girl you're trying to get with. And lose respect for women overall.

Still very vague with zero explanation on what it is. I googled zoo theory but it's just a theory about aliens.

I'm calling them like i see them. I have been called an incel which is hilarious to call a happily married man. I am just truthful and that threatens the nice guy image you want to portray. You an I both know how you really feel and what's in your head. It's very transparent to other men and i'm calling you and the other cucks out. It's ok to be a man you won't offend anyone here but that must not fit whatever image you have. I get it man I do.

Firstly, I didn't call you an incel. Secondly, I find it hilarious that you call a happily married man a cuck for having female friends. Even if you were correct and I was keeping them there just to bang if I'm ever single again, that's still not cuck behaviour.

FWIW, I just realised you're the Patrice thread guy. You commended me for my manliness in that thread (for having a traditional relationship), yet here you are a week later calling me a cuck for having a few attractive female friends.

I am not narrow minded at all that's the thing. In the same vein, you are stuck to your narrow view that men and women can be platonic friends when attraction is present.l!
so through a wife, a man can go on a vacation with his wife, his wife's work colleague and her husband, after a month long cruise, they are all the best of friends, so should the guys be looking at an angle where they can bang the other wife, because she has bigger tits ?

<28>

Last edited:
Back