@Green
Reaction score
images (73).jpeg

F

Edit: Shit just got real here, i will go get some popcorn
giphy (11).gif

Edit: Keep going boys!

Last edited:
Bowling, pool, laser tag and buffalo wings sounds like a good time. The movie too if it’s something interesting. It’s not like my dude was buying her gifts and shit, he was having fun and she was with him. This seems pretty moderate as far as friend zone cringe goes.

First thing that came to mind.

Last few months because of my financial problems, i wasnt going outside ( except Muay Thai and folk dance) so i could save money. Times i spent on my own showed me that i really enjoy silence and loneliness, i have been learning to play guitar, studying languages, playing games, reading books, training more often... These activities started to fill the need of entertainment inside me.

I have had time to think about myself, to be honest with myself. Huge improvement for me.

Although there were times i was alone and felt the need of presence of someone etc... But i dont think i really need someone now (except necessary people in that case), i only need myself.

Bowling, pool, laser tag and buffalo wings sounds like a good time. The movie too if it’s something interesting. It’s not like my dude was buying her gifts and shit, he was having fun and she was with him. This seems pretty moderate as far as friend zone cringe goes.

How about this?Screenshot_2020-01-14-16-23-36-245_com.android.chrome.png

You do realize that it's her boyfriend taking the pictures, right?

If there's a "friend zone" you're in, you've only put yourself there by not being forwards with your intentions.

She ended the evening getting likes on social media. He ended the evening jerking off into a sock and crying.

There was a brutal one a few years ago around Christmas where this chubby fucker bought a girl all sorts of fancy shit, she posted something about he’s her best friend, then the little twerp posts like “I went to Jared, lol” under the photo. That one made me uncomfortable.

Buffalo wings and bowling though, I don’t need to fuck anybody at the end of that night to consider it time well spent.

So, a man and a woman can't be friend?

If there's a "friend zone" you're in, you've only put yourself there by not being forwards with your intentions.
There is a gray area in between.

I have female friends who I would totally bang. And they know it because I've already told them. But I'm still their friend and I don't get jealous or anything.

Surprisingly enough I ended up banging a few of them.

In my experience they can be friends after sex happened like they used to be fwb or they dated but moved on to other things then it works

Before that from what i have seen no

1w3gty.jpg

Suppose it depends on the dynamic of the friendship. If one is using the other and getting gifts and taken out etc... while never reciprocating, then that's just shitty. That goes for regular male/male or female/female friendships too. I don;t see any issue with the OP though.

No...not if there is attraction on either side. If you are both not attracted then I suppose you could be cordial. It's not an honest friendship.

There is a gray area in between.

I have female friends who I would totally bang. And they know it because I've already told them. But I'm still their friend and I don't get jealous or anything.

Surprisingly enough I ended up banging a few of them.

That's not an honest friendship if you want to bang them. Your intentions and their intentions don't really match up.

Back