The Ultimate Fighting Fat-Loss Workout

Reminds me of the Mens Health boxers workout.

Good workout though, I prefer complexes to circuit training though.

No squats? No Deadlifts?

I thought you got tossed in a bag and beaten with a hose if you posted any workout plan here that did not include squats or deadlifts.

I just think it's awesome that you're self secure enough to admit to reading Men's Fitness.

Kudos to you, sir. That's not something many people would have the cojones to admit to.

This is the conditioning forum not S&P
But that particular workout deals with the picking up and putting down of weighty pieces of iron, not mincing around on grass or skipping down the road. :icon_twis

I just think it's awesome that you're self secure enough to admit to reading Men's Fitness.

Kudos to you, sir. That's not something many people would have the cojones to admit to.

why? there is nothing wrong with that mag...

Other than the fact it's the male version of Cosmo? I guess not.

ok tough guy...you only read monster truck and gun mags i guess. Its actually a decent mag with solid advice on everday stuff, one that promotes a healthy lifestyle.

ok tough guy...you only read monster truck and gun mags i guess. Its actually a decent mag with solid advice on everday stuff, one that promotes a healthy lifestyle.

Pfft, I know when I need a few workouts to get jacked and show off the lower abs. I reach for men's fitness.

Putting down the magazine and going outside promotes a healthy lifestyle too. I'm just sayin...

also...guess who has been a contributor to men's fitness.

i will give you a hint, his website is

rossboxing,com

No squats? No Deadlifts?

I thought you got tossed in a bag and beaten with a hose if you posted any workout plan here that did not include squats or deadlifts.

There is squats and deadlifts in the workout.

also...guess who has been a contributor to men's fitness.

i will give you a hint, his website is

rossboxing,com

I'll continue to read him at his Web sites and not in the mag, then.

I can't be seen holding a magazine that advertises "25 Red Hot Sex Secrets," or "5,072 Women Confess What Drives Them Wild."

B00005N7RD.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

There is squats and deadlifts in the workout.

Oh, you must mean that part where while resting between sets he's thinking to himself "I really need to do some squats and some deadlifts.." cause I went back over that and aside from the clean and press, there's nothing in that routine close.

Don't get me wrong, I have no problem with that. I mainly just poking fun at the fact its a routine from Men's Fitness, given the general feeling around here about the magazine as well as the prevalent attittude over in S&P over routines that do not include squats and deadlifts.

I'm actually just getting pack in to lifting anything heavier than my ass when I get out of a chair, so that workout would probably work for me initially.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back