The Ultimate Fighter Episode 6 Promo

If it's truly "the most intense battle of the season" then im sure itll be one for the record books...im calling jessamyn via ud

Prediction: Duke and Pennington have the fight of the season, which is why Dana took them to the Mayweather fight. He probably knew it was the best fight so he took them there without the fan vote. I also think that Rakoczy gets the only KO of the season, so she won KO of season by default, which is why she was at the fight.

I think Duke wins and fights Rakoczy in the finale or semis. In Jessamyn's first blog, she stated that her coach (Scott Elliott) told her that Rakoczy would be a tough challenger in the house. I think this was foreshadowing because I dunno why else she would put that in the blog. I am a big Duke fan and former training partner and I would love to see her win the whole thing.

Also, Shayna and Jessamyn are good friends, so knowing how emotional Shayna is, she would not say "man what a fight!" if Jess lost. It would have killed her emotionally, worse than when Roxanne lost.

Also, Shayna and Jessamyn are good friends, so knowing how emotional Shayna is, she would not say "man what a fight!" if Jess lost. It would have killed her emotionally, worse than when Roxanne lost.

Hmm, I don't
If Jess put up a 3 round war effort & lost in that fashion I could see it

She could have easily said "It sucks Jessamyn lost but what a great fight"

You are reading too much into a soundbite

I'm not saying Jessamyn definitely wins, I am just saying I think that is what it is (unintentionally) hinting at. Most people do not know how much Baszler has invested inJessamyn emotionally. But I could be wrong. I am just making a prediction.

So-It-Begins.gif

I don't even know the other girls name and I've watched every episode this season. Jessamyn is 100% winning this fight

I don't know who the Fedor guy is so Heath is definitely going to win.

Back