"The Ultimate Fighter 22: Team McGregor vs. Team Faber" Cast Revealed

Avila, Soto, Emmett, Labiano, Formorso, and Erick Sanchez. The issue about their natural weight classes was brought up, but even then, the fact that none of them made it, yet Artem did, is sad.

Might be due to the fact Faber is coaching, the show doesn't want favourites between coach and fighter.

I meant the countries the fighters were from as a whole, I didn't actually emphasize europe as a country

Then to which country in Europe were you referring to as being one of the least well rounded in all of MMA?

Sean Carter is from my home town, so I kind of have to watch.

This will be the first US series of TUF in years I will attempt to watch.

I can't even remember the last one I tried to watch

I think this season has potential to make some really great fights, the last few seasons has been quite dull.

Like we need more effin LWs in the UFC...

Another TUF with no real talent...

I think this is gonna be an excellent season, one of the best, IMO. Some true prospects, some experienced guys, some great records, potential bullshit between two media-friendly coaches. All the ingredients are there.

Is Fedor on TUF? If not, GTFO from the Heavies.

Eddie Gordon & Colton Smith TUF winner who were 1-3 in The Ufc

...and Kelvin Gastelum has gone 6-1 while Dodson is contending for a title again.

Also, we're not talking about TUF winners, but talent that's on the show. Even if your'e completely ignorant of the names listed, a quick glimpse over the thread would show you why you should care about at least a couple of these guys.

Sean Carter is from my home town, so I kind of have to watch.

This will be the first US series of TUF in years I will attempt to watch.

I can't even remember the last one I tried to watch

Just tune in for the last 20 minutes of each episode and watch the fight.
All the fake grudges, fake drama, all the talk about dreams, destiny, etc. will piss you off.

Back