the ultimate 6 pack

respectall**

Green Belt
Reaction score
Just seen a comercial for dish network get 6 ppv for price of 5 what's your thaughts

I buy all UFC PPVs that don't have headlining fights 170 and under, sometimes more than once, so this is a good deal.

thought about it, but ufc 157 would have to be included, so count me out...

thats still 6 ppvs for what 300 bucks? 60 * 5. thats a ball park with hd, taxes, and will probably end up being closer to like 320ish or so. still pretty damn expensive, but not bad if you order ppvs all the time. i only get 3-4 a year... use to be like 6-9, but yea.. yea..

I buy all UFC PPVs that don't have headlining fights 170 and under, sometimes more than once, so this is a good deal.

You know everything about everything,everyone follow this mans lead

I thought this thread was going to be about Ryan Bader's abs.

Came in to see abs.

h5C625942

My thoughts? If you are going to order 5 pay per views, might as well get the free one...

Dish network....lol

I have Dish network and I switched from direct tv. Direct tv was a fucking joke and I'd never get them again. It was kind of a bitch to order a PPV and with dish I can do it in less than 30 seconds haha
Mostly because Direct tv had the fuc&ing WORST costumer service ever!

If you can afford to pay for every UFC PPV, getting 6 for the price of 5 means nothing.

This is good for bars and any place broadcasting the fight. I would take advantage of this offer if I knew enough people fanatic enough to pitch in to watch a live fight.

The way injuries has been going, you could get 6 shit cards in a row. Then the next 6 cards could be awesome.

wow really? they put up PPV at Buffalo Wild Wings?

Pretty much any sports bar. Definitely the big chains.

It's cheaper to go the bar and get a pitcher of beer and some food than it is to buy the PPV. I know neither BWW nor Hooter's charges a cover either. Some smaller sports bars charge like 5 bucks at the door.

I was hoping to see the best abs in mma. Damn it, sherdog.

Back