The UK. Men arrested for looking at boobs or whistling at a woman? Yes.

Nice!

BV is easily one of my most watched films. My Gunbroker screen is a reference to the scene you've quoted. Lots of times I'll use "Shit, yes, pour the fuckin' beer.", but nobody ever notices. :(

I can never keep my mouth shut when someone says they like Heineken, or orders a Heineken.

"Heineken?! Fuck that shit! Pabst - Blue - Ribbon!!!"

I hope someone asks me if I want them to pour my beer one day so I can say "No, I want you to fuck it! Shit yes, pour the fucking beer!"

Yes, in the UK it's not against the law to rape women. They just let the women get raped by refugees.

God this place is full of mentally ill fucktards.

12517319._UY200_.jpg

Molière was born in a monkey house.

How are these ladies going to prove that the man actually scoped out her tits, or said anything racy to her? Or do we just have to take her word for it?

Stupid feminist bull shit, as usual, from women who never receive that kind of attention from men, so they want to punish good looking women, and all men, over their bruised ego. Typical.

It's pretty vague as they describe it but it sounds like they are definitely a case of seeing a problem and going too far in the other direction.

Of course as usual people in this thread show just as much stupidity, talking like this is the UK state in general when it's clearly a local thing and it's met lots of criticism. An extraordinarily uneducated way of looking at things.

That's probably because you're not very well-informed about the region outside of what Brian Williams and Anderson Cooper have told you in 30 second clips over the years.

If you knew anything about the region, or Iraq specifically, you'd know a massive civil war and refugee crisis was coming. Same for Syria. Bush, Hillary Clinton, and every other Republican and Democrat that voted for the war sped that process up by a few years, but it was coming anyway. The fault lines in Iraq weren't drawn by GWB. They existed before him.

Even then though with the Iraq War and other shit. As @IDL has correctly pointed out not all nations are opening their borders and this counts for Europe to. In addition, media propaganda and media influences sway people along with politicians and the general political climate.

Blaming the Iraq War for the refugee crisis hitting Europe is wrong. Iraq war created instability and then we left a vacuum to be filled by extremists. It was certainly a factor but is not why much of western europe can't seem to secure their borders. In other words the media is creating a sympathy culture in many nations (like Germany) and the politicians largely promote it as well. They talk about the need to be "moral" and take in the whole world.

And again, we could of done all that war stuff and avoid having open borders and such lax policies. In addition, as IDL said before social welfare for refugees and immigrants are major incentives for such migrants to go to the countries they know will give them benefits (Sweden, Germany).

The tactic of blaming ourselves and then acting like we must save the world is foolish.

As a poster said a while back in a thread he made. Some elements of the left are masochistic, and always seek to blame and hate themselves for the world's problems. Guys like Michael Moore fit this description perfectly and so does Chomsky in many ways. It is always smug, hollier than others type of thinking. And always reverts back towards blaming the west and our nation.

I can never keep my mouth shut when someone says they like Heineken, or orders a Heineken.

"Heineken?! Fuck that shit! Pabst - Blue - Ribbon!!!"

I hope someone asks me if I want them to pour my beer one day so I can say "No, I want you to fuck it! Shit yes, pour the fucking beer!"

I'm sending you a love letter straight from my heart fucker Rex. To this day, when I buy Heineken a vision of the Pabst logo flashes through my head.

This inspires a meme. What d'ya think?

Be20Polite_zpsp5hldufg.jpg

I'm sending you a love letter straight from my heart fucker Rex. To this day, when I buy Heineken a vision of the Pabst logo flashes through my head.

This inspires a meme. What d'ya think?

Be20Polite_zpsp5hldufg.jpg

I like it.

This one has potential as a "post your reaction when xyz happens" in the Heavies.

bf9ac0b53aa2ab4f925b91a73ac33bfa.jpg

Once again, the future that the American liberal is striving for.

Anglo nations are the worst when it comes to this stuff. That and places like Germany and Sweden.

Note to self. Never visit the UK lol

Shit...I would be arrested before I left the airport.

You dorks watch too much internet/media;

This shit isn't really happening in the real world, you fucking dolts.

Limey dudes aren't getting arrested en masse for whistling at birds; I make plenty of innappropriate comments towards women and worst I get is a hearty 'fuck off wanker' in reply. Never had my collar felt for shit like this.

Venture into the real world you fucking idiots, get off your computers.

I have notidea what the fuck this has to do with muslims or immigrants and I'm anti-immigration and an atheist who doesn't like islam at all.

Stupid comparisons aside....I don't like this. The police in the UK are understaffed and underfunded. They often don't even bother to turn up to burglaries etc. Quite how the Nottinghamshire police have enough money and people to get involved in such things is a mystery.

I guess it depends on context. Clearly all of us men stare at women's breasts. It's impossible not to. But if some creepy dude specifically gets onto your train carriage and stands opposite you purely to stare at you for the whole journey then a lot of women are gonna be freaked out. How you'd prove such a thing is beyond me "he was staring at my tits" "no I wasn't". And at the end of the day, so she feels freaked out, is that really worth a police investigation and prosecution unless the guy is doing it all the time?

The police seem to be being drawn into policing not just criminal behaviour but behaviour in general. They are in danger of having to create a Stopping Things That Some People Are Not All That Keen On Division

This articles pretty much sums up the shit that's going on: http://www.spectator.co.uk/2016/08/the-real-hate-crime-scandal/

"The police’s ‘Hate Crime Operational Guidance’ now stresses that the victim’s perception is the deciding factor in whether something is measured as a hate crime. No evidence is required. ‘Evidence of… hostility is not required for an incident or crime to be recorded as a hate crime or hate incident,’ the guidance says. ‘[The] perception of the victim, or any other person, is the defining factor… the victim does not have to justify or provide evidence of their belief, and police officers or staff should not directly challenge this perception.’ So you don’t need actual evidence to prove hate crime, just a feeling. The police are discouraged from asking for evidence. This is reflected in the policies of individual constabularies. So the ‘Hate Crime Procedure’ of the Surrey Police says ‘apparent lack of motivation as the cause of an incident is not relevant as it is the perception of the victim or any other person that counts’. No clear hateful motivation? Doesn’t matter. Record it as a hate crime anyway. Indeed, even when nothing hateful was said to the victim of a crime, still the police must record the incident as a hate crime if the victim perceives it to be so. The police guidance gives the example of a gay man being ‘sworn at and threatened’ by an assailant who said absolutely ‘nothing… about his sexual orientation’. If this gay man ‘perceives that he was targeted [because] he is openly gay’ then the police must ‘record this as a hate crime based on sexual orientation’. Think about this. If any gay man is shouted at in the street, by anyone, about anything, with no mention of sexuality, that can be recorded as an anti-gay hate crime. There’s no need for any proof whatsoever that anything anti-gay in sentiment was said or even intimated."

The article is also spot on about the ridiculous reports of a "wave of hatred" washing over the UK because of Brexit voting. This was absolute nonsense based on flawed figured used badly and a smattering of unconfirmed Twitter posts that often turned out to be totally incorrect. The sad thing

Last edited:

Limey dudes aren't getting arrested en masse for whistling at birds; I make plenty of innappropriate comments towards women and worst I get is a hearty 'fuck off wanker' in reply. Never had my collar felt for shit like this.

Sounds about right. You do sound like a total wanker.

Sounds about right. You do sound like a total wanker.

Dork alert!

Ten thousand messages! Congrats on being a sad little turd and doing nothing with your life.

I see my comment got your vagina all sandy.

Sorry about that precious

"Venture into the real world" coming from a guy that can't take a joke.

I actually think Islam can save those countries from themselves. Not all Muslims are bad and Muslim men are generally very honorable, masculine, and like 'patriarchy', they also love their families, people, and work towards something bigger than themselves.

Syria (before civil war), Turkey, Lebanon, Morocco, Bosnia, Albania, Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan>>>>> Weak self hate nations. Lol

*shrugs* maybe? Those places never really became fully first world. To become first world your men have to evolve decency and a sense of fairness; then women and other less evolved people take advantage of the very behavioral traits that lead to a first world living condition. So do the "nice guys" allow themselves and the first world to be destroyed, or do they set aside their decency to save themselves? Interesting expirament right now.

Dork alert!

Ten thousand messages! Congrats on being a sad little turd and doing nothing with your life.

I see my comment got your vagina all sandy.

Sorry about that precious

The first rule of War Room club is you do not talk about a person's high post count and the likelihood that they have an internet addiction. And your tits are too big.

How are these ladies going to prove that the man actually scoped out her tits, or said anything racy to her? Or do we just have to take her word for it?

This was my first thought as well.

Especially the picture-taking part ... what if I am taking a picture of my child and some random woman is bending over in the background of the shot, that can be prosecuted as a "hate crime"? Did anyone think this through?

This doesn't seem like reality, more like some future-nihilistic sci-fi movie.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back