The UK. Men arrested for looking at boobs or whistling at a woman? Yes.

lifelessheap

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score

lmao, these same people let Muslims come over and rape their women and children by the thousands. What in the actual fuck is going on in the West?

Wolf whistling bad.....Rapey Islamic refugees, good....Me proud liberal.....Me approved this message. lol

Once again, the future that the American liberal is striving for.

I'm still in shock that the police officer said men could be taken to court for looking at a woman's chest. dafuk

Anglo nations are the worst when it comes to this stuff. That and places like Germany and Sweden.

Note to self. Never visit the UK lol

Its hard to fathom that leftist can be so mentally ill and retarded as that but damn well there it is and that's that.

"Don't you fuckin' look at me!"

blue-velvet-2.jpg

Anglo nations are the worst when it comes to this stuff. That and places like Germany and Sweden.

Note to self. Never visit the UK lol
between the terrorists attacks in germany and france, my desire to visit Europe is an all time low........ Plenty of non anglo countries I can visit without this nonsense. A country filled with feminists, so desirable..................

Just go sharia already, so I can avoid completely.

Not once did the camera pan down to her breasts so we could assess the whole thing. Bollocks.

Your political testicles tend to shrivel when your self defense is limited to a whistle.

between the terrorists attacks in germany and france, my desire to visit Europe is an all time low........ Plenty of non anglo countries I can visit without this nonsense. A country filled with feminists, so desirable..................

Krakow Prague Budapest, easy on the wallet and more fun then any western islamist shit hole.

I actually think Islam can save those countries from themselves. Not all Muslims are bad and Muslim men are generally very honorable, masculine, and like 'patriarchy', they also love their families, people, and work towards something bigger than themselves.

Syria (before civil war), Turkey, Lebanon, Morocco, Bosnia, Albania, Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan>>>>> Weak self hate nations. Lol

i didnt see one woman in the video worth wasting lung capacity on with a whistle -- so i call shenanigans on those claims and anecdotes

but i eagerly await the liberal brigade to come in here and defend it. Those guys are tragically hilarious with the paper machete quality sjw shields.

Once again, the future that the American liberal is striving for.

All the short bus riders in here, take notice. Dance all you want about a potential Hillary victory: this is our dystopian future if so, and the blood will be on your hands.

The world is crazy. Islam is to submit and Europe has submitted to Allah and SJWs, both of which has polluted their culture. They think a man cat calling is gross yet don't see their backwards logic and censorship under the guise of tolerance is welcoming. Disgusting.

Back