"The UK is F'd"

How stupid to take this seriously in the first place. Pointless is to moan all your life and die in misery. Brits is famous for it. Imigrants in UK see the cash laying on the ground, thats how easy it is UK.

Really where? I've not seen that much at all in my 37 years as a British born person. In my entire life I've probably found about two five pound notes lying on the floor.

People complain for different reasons some to let off steam some to try and get politicians to improve things. Shutting up and putting up with it doesn't improve things. Just because things are better in the UK than elsewhere isn't a reason not to try and improve the situation. It's like FOX news saying well we aren't Somalia so don't complain!"

yep the whole "whinging pom" thing is pretty accurate.

Lol it is as I said above it's a British way of letting out frustration or just conversation, it's the way two blokes who don't know each other can use Football asa conversation starter, moaning about the Weather, politics, late trains etc is just an ice breaker that everyone can relate to. I blame the weather.

As for the OP, no the UK is not fucked at all. The economy is recovering, slowly, but it's still improving, most people have the opportunity to go to Uni and everyone has access to healthcare. Things are good. Immigration isn't a problem for the majority of the country just certain areas that have been flooded over the last decade or two but thats something that sorts itself out over time as the children and grandchildren of those immigrants become more assimilated.

Immigration isn't a problem for the majority of the country just certain areas that have been flooded over the last decade or two but thats something that sorts itself out over time as the children and grandchildren of those immigrants become more assimilated.

A hole in the boat is not a problem because, in time, the water taken in will evaporate.

How stupid to take this seriously in the first place. Pointless is to moan all your life and die in misery. Brits is famous for it. Imigrants in UK see the cash laying on the ground, thats how easy it is UK.

You might not get it that citizens in richer western countries are moaning about their countries being dragged down to the level of poorer east European countries. Poor immigrants might not mind taking up jobs for much lower pay even if it does drive down wages eventually for everyone else and puts more pressure on the already soft job market and increases social stratification.

Theres a clear ranking where poor countries from places like Iran/Syria would think that the streets of Ukraine or Italy are paved with gold. Then the Ukrainians and Greeks would think that the UK is a great place to be in.

Really where? I've not seen that much at all in my 37 years as a British born person. In my entire life I've probably found about two five pound notes lying on the floor.

People complain for different reasons some to let off steam some to try and get politicians to improve things. Shutting up and putting up with it doesn't improve things. Just because things are better in the UK than elsewhere isn't a reason not to try and improve the situation. It's like FOX news saying well we aren't Somalia so don't complain!"

Lol it is as I said above it's a British way of letting out frustration or just conversation, it's the way two blokes who don't know each other can use Football asa conversation starter, moaning about the Weather, politics, late trains etc is just an ice breaker that everyone can relate to. I blame the weather.

As for the OP, no the UK is not fucked at all. The economy is recovering, slowly, but it's still improving, most people have the opportunity to go to Uni and everyone has access to healthcare. Things are good. Immigration isn't a problem for the majority of the country just certain areas that have been flooded over the last decade or two but thats something that sorts itself out over time as the children and grandchildren of those immigrants become more assimilated.

" I think it's bad news for the English game. We're not creative enough, and we're not positive enough"

"Thirty years of hurt
Never stopped me dreaming
So many jokes, so many jeers
But all those oh-so-nears
Wear you down
Through the years"

poms moan, its in their DNA. seriously, i've never heard anyone as whinging as poms.
i have some brothers who live in england and they claim things are changing for the worst.

society always changes, it has to really.
i expect the british society will get worse because there are two societies in the country now, islamic and christian-based.

i expect the british society will get worse because there are two societies in the country now, islamic and christian-based.

Nonsense, the UK is majority Atheist now, and Muslims only account for something like 2.5% of the population.

I spent some time in London in '13 on business. Some friends told me brits and Londoners in particular were whining assholes. I did not run into a single one in my travels, met and made some great friends, and had a far better experience than most major American cities i visit.

Oh and Canada is turning into a shit hole.

Back