"The UK is F'd"

I'm pretty sure every person claims that their country of residence if fucked. It's like the hip thing to do these days.

These days?

Its been the norm here in the UK for over 20 years, and that's just my experience.

Anyway, much like the rest of the 1st world the UK is fine.

I thought most of the people in the WR complaining about Eurabia and Muslims taking over the UK were actually Americans?

Plenty of eurpeans aren't thrilled about it (my brother in law's mother is from there and all of her family is upset about it). Since u think it's so great, I hope u plan on being the one white Australian who moves into an area full of refugees.

Any area in england (or anywhere else) that is all xxx is that way because the people who were living there got up and left. obviously they fled their new neighbors.

I live and work in Liverpool which has a reputation for being poor and riddled with crime - I work in the city centre and when I leave the office for my lunch break I venture into the main shopping area - it is always full of consumers - there is definitely money being spent - not so sure we're in a crisis just yet.

I love this country but that's because I work my ass off to stay out of the gutter. All the people harking on about problems with immigration and "islamification" are retarded enough to believe the tabloids and not motivated enough to properly educate themselves on the issues they complain about. Probably too busy claiming benefits and watching Jeremy Kyle.

I love this country but that's because I work my ass off to stay out of the gutter. All the people harking on about problems with immigration and "islamification" are retarded enough to believe the tabloids and not motivated enough to properly educate themselves on the issues they complain about. Probably too busy claiming benefits and watching Jeremy Kyle.

I claim benefits and can't fucking stand Jeremy Kyle.

No, it's all good.

Don't believe me? Move to one our cities and see how awesome it is. Ignore the hatemongers, UK is the place to be.

Y'all is too privileged.

No, it's all good.

Don't believe me? Move to one our cities and see how awesome it is. Ignore the hatemongers, UK is the place to be.

Y'all is too privileged.

Yeah I lived in London for a while, had a great time.

Interesting you have your location as "Britainistan"

Yeah I lived in London for a while, had a great time.

Interesting you have your location as "Britainistan"
Excellent. Maybe you could move here.

It would certainly help to have more positive people about.

I still find it odd how anybody with a sense of reality in England can think that it hasn't changed for the worst. I've lived here most of my life and it's changed so much in the past 15 years it's crazy and it's not for the better.

The issues cited in Steyn's "America Alone" would make me shit (assuming they're true) if I lived in UK.

Where? Can I stay with you brah? :)

Just had a snapshot of a regular day in the city. Welcome:icon_lol:

58xx.jpg

Economically it's gone downhill, more obviously in recent years, but it's been declining ever since Britain stopped being a world power. Socially/culturally your opinion on whether things have gone downhill will depend on how good you think the culture was in the past. Britain has much less time for "traditional English morality" although some residue from it does remain. I don't view immigration as the primary reason for cultural change. It has certainly created a very diluted and chaotic culture, but I think shame over England's past is the real reason culture has changed so quickly. After all, the Muslims have no problem keeping their culture alive even as a minority.

Excellent. Maybe you could move here.

It would certainly help to have more positive people about.

I don't think I'd want to live in London forever. Its a great place to live, but its fucking hectic and would chew you up after a few years i reckon. i could probably live in the English countryside though.

I still find it odd how anybody with a sense of reality in England can think that it hasn't changed for the worst. I've lived here most of my life and it's changed so much in the past 15 years it's crazy and it's not for the better.

How has it changed?

Does Merry England still exist? Why do Englishman now talk with feral voices instead of tr awesome Imperial one?

Back