The UFCs biggest hype job summed up in a 3:17 minute video

I don't like Rhonda. I didn't like Rhonda. I don't think she's going to finish anywhere near a women's GOAT MMA conversation and while the hyperbole and shills were active and everywhere, before she lost to Holm she was legit and beat everyone there was.

Anyway...

<Goldie11>

Last edited:
Ronda submits Holly in a rematch, guaranteed.

060a97866b98a96a01539e103bcd76dc.jpg

Although Joe Rogan retracted what he said about Ronda being the greatest fighter and all that junk. Joe talking her up the way he did was nothing short of disgusting. I get being employed by the UFC and being a company man, but that was downright gross. I completely understand why people enjoyed the beatings she got in her last two fights.

Although Joe Rogan retracted what he said about Ronda being the greatest fighter and all that junk. Joe talking her up the way he did was nothing short of disgusting. I get being employed by the UFC and being a company man, but that was downright gross. I completely understand why people enjoyed the beatings she got in her last two fights.

Yeah. Oleaginous and embarassing.

Was expecting Sean O malley lol

Ronda at least became a champ so her hype wasnt total bs
I wouldn’t consider O’Malley a hype job yet. He has one loss that was a bit flukey. I’ve only seen a calf kick do that 3 times out of hundreds of fights. Vera won, but he did not look like the better fighter.

Man. You can’t just say ‘head movement’ on the night if you never got your fighter to train it

Her head is so still in her shadow boxing it’s almost impressive. She’s like a gimball

Last edited:
It's amazing that Ronda still provokes such a visceral reaction on Sherdog 5 years after she retired

I don't like Rhonda. I didn't like Rhonda. I don't think he's going to finish anywhere near a women's GOAT MMA conversation and while the hyperbole and shills were active and everywhere, before she lost to Holm she was legit and beat everyone there was.

Anyway...

<Goldie11>
yup, like many great fighters she was unstoppable until she was stopped, sounds stupid but it's true

I was as happy as anyone to see her ego crushed, the bully mentality reversed, the disrespect shoved back in her face... but people acting like she was never any good and still living off her downfall years later are bums that likely never achieved anything other than arse prints on their sofa

plus she was hella fun to watch, every single fight she went out and actually fought her arse off, yes she was a bit of a cunt, but that's more than a lot of fighters do

I wouldn’t consider O’Malley a hype job yet. He has one loss that was a bit flukey. I’ve only seen a calf kick do that 3 times out of hundreds of fights. Vera won, but he did not look like the better fighter.
^ this. Just because Vera did the damage it doesn't mean it wasn't a freak occurrence

yup, like many great fighters she was unstoppable until she was stopped, sounds stupid but it's true

I was as happy as anyone to see her ego crushed, the bully mentality reversed, the disrespect shoved back in her face... but people acting like she was never any good and still living off her downfall years later are bums that likely never achieved anything other than arse prints on their sofa

plus she was hella fun to watch, every single fight she went out and actually fought her arse off, yes she was a bit of a cunt, but that's more than a lot of fighters do
Who said she never achieved anything, she was overrated because of the hype the ufc and Rogan placed on her. That's a fact. And she's a bit of a cunt in your opinion and you still defend her? What does that say about you then? You support people that act like that? Do you like Conor McGregor as well?

Who said she never achieved anything, she was overrated because of the hype the ufc and Rogan placed on her. That's a fact. And she's a bit of a cunt in your opinion and you still defend her? What does that say about you then? You support people that act like that? Do you like Conor McGregor as well?
wasn't referring to you specifically but fuck off anyway

Was expecting Sean O malley lol

Ronda at least became a champ so her hype wasnt total bs
I mean... when they make a division for you and have you fight someone severely overmatched in the first fight in that division, for the title... I wouldnt really give her credit for becoming champ like that.

wasn't referring to you specifically but fuck off anyway
@HughPhug Oh go fuck yourself hard with a spiked dildo mr. 'I'm offended because my all inclusive blanket statement actually got a response' lol

All your posts suck anyways huge fuck, I won't be missing you on my ignore list (or should I say ignorants list)

@HughPhug Oh go fuck yourself hard with a spiked dildo mr. 'I'm offended because my all inclusive blanket statement actually got a response' lol

All your posts suck anyways huge fuck, I won't be missing you on my ignore list (or should I say ignorants list)
Ignore list lol

Back