The UFC would be more popular without USADA

Lando

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
They bring in a testing organisation to make it more legit, but then go the wwe way with money fights and drama. Pick one you fucks

Get rid of USADA, there will be more exciting fights, less injuries and a decent heavyweight division again.
People want to see guys like Vitor kick peoples fucking heads off, not 2 skinnyfat guys gassing in 2 rounds trading jabs. Get some freakshow pride style fights mixed in there to bring in some new viewers and viola.

<{JustBleed}><RomeroSalute>

Agree

Just do it like the NFL or NBA. If they do though it's gonna look real weird and suspect

Thinly veiled "Let the fighters do steroids" thread. Nothing new.

Yes, but then lawsuits like Mark Hunt's would carry MUCH more weight as they wouldn't have plausible deniability. You simply can't run a contact sport these days without drug testing.

Just make it to the death
two-men-enter-one-man-leaves.jpg

Totally true. Nobody gives a fuck about the “integrity” of the sport. We want to see badass fights.

TRT Vitor / Weidman not happening still pisses me off.

Usada is the JBG cockblocker.

I don't think WME likes USADA. UFC introduced it to make the UFC seem more like a legitimate sport, but WME has, as you said, taken a different approach with the company.

Id say the USADA experiment has failed dramatically. Let the fighters juice. The best ones are doing it anyways.
2 out 5 potential GOATS are steroid users.(silva,Jones)

Id rather have a clean sport but if we are to the point of moving entire events so the UFC can sidestep its own drug policies....wtf are we doing?

My biggest dissapointment is Rogan. Total shill. He didnt even question the UFC spin. Basically said "Well if this Novitsky and _________(cant remember the name) said it, it must be true."

Damn Rogan, i expected a little bit of resistance. You caved like a bitch.

Its not veiled at all you fucking pussy
My bad. Blatant "let them do steroids" thread......still, nothing new.

2 divisions: ped and non ped. Problem solved. It's 2018, I think humanity is ready by now

Naw... it’s still two guys rolling around in underwear ....
pride was the perfect name for an MMA organization

Of course. The plebs want to believe people are clean while still enjoying roided savages going at it.

They should have the same type of testing program as the NBA. You never hear about none of this bullshit over there.

Back