The UFC wants Conor to be champ in two divisions so bad that...

Kung Fu bb

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
They put Woodley coming from a long period off to fight Lawler instead of a convincingly-hot-win-streak -Wonderboy because they thought Robbie would beat Woodley and stay champion, so that Conor could have a better chance against Lawler (a very durable brawler but very hittable and not nearly as skilled as Wonderboy) than against Wonderboy... and for the ufc it would be a great opportunity to make their golden goose move not 1 but 2 weight classes to get the belt, becoming the only fighter to do "such a feat" and their best chance was with Lawler staying champion. WB didn´t get his title shot not because he didn´t deserve or because Woodley deserved more, but because of Conor´s chances to be champion in two divisions, but their original plan fell through when Woodley KOed Lawler. But the UFC still wants it to happen... in my opinion they´re setting things up in a way that if he beats Nate in the rematch he´ll have his shot at either LW or WW title (they´ll even let him choose the least difficult champ at the time, which I believe is Alvarez now, not Woodley). They knew that Wonderboy would just be too good for Conor. But now with Woodley as champion, Conor´s best chances would be against Alvarez than Woodley, and Alvarez has already asked for this fight, and they´d love to make it, that´s why I don´t believe they´ll schedule Alvarez against Khabib now, they´ll wait for the Conor Diaz fight to play out first. What are your thoughts?Wonderboy.jpg conor mcgregor.jpg

raw

Conor would have absolutely zero chance against Lawler. Zero. You are out of your mind.

you should learn how to use the paragraph.

McGregor has no chance against all 3 lmfao.

Didn't expect my IQ to drop a few points after I came in here.

picgifs-abandon-thread-fuck-this-shit-1139945.gif

McGregor has no chance against all 3 lmfao.
His chance is to land that big left on the right spot, that´s it. Really, nothing else... and his best opportunity to do that if it was the case would be against Lawler, because he is very hittable. But I don´t even think he´ll beat Nate, he´s gonna get finished again, on the feet this time. But the ufc wants really bad that he becomes champ.

His chance is to land that big left on the right spot, that´s it. Really, nothing else... and his best opportunity to do that if it was the case would be against Lawler, because he is very hittable. But I don´t even think he´ll beat Nate, he´s gonna get finished again, on the feet this time. But the ufc wants really bad that he becomes champ.
Haha Hendricks landed his left on Robbie multiple times. Conor doesn't hit close to as hard as Hendricks.

I actually agree that the UFC has been protecting conor in this manner. Hell they originally protected him from Cub, then Frankie it's obvious they were molding fights for him

I don't buy what your selling...

I agree they thought Lawler would waste Woodley but why give Wonderboy the belt now when he can build interest by slaying the rest of the division...

Plus those underdog upset kings and queens usually lose the belt on their first defence or two and lose the casual fan base. Holy Holm,Miesha Tate, Luke Rockhold, RDA and soon to be Eddie Alvarez

McGregor is not even a factor...he is a brand of his own making and was just mislead in thinking he could jump from 145 to 170...I still think he could do well at 155 but even Anderson Silva the GOAT took easy fights in Irvine and Griffin when going up in weight

Back