The UFC Venum clothes are a big disappointment

I really don't care what clothes they wear, plus they will never come up with a style that everyone loves. What do you expect them to do to make them better? I'd be happy to hear some suggestions.

How about some zing and pep? Or what about even more zing and more pep?

b69d4ae59674c137c68c4f2651bb1537.jpg

They look 100 times better than that rebook crap.

who the fuck cares.. what kind of dork would go out and buy a UFC venum shirt anyways lol

Nobody, but Venom is a big name among MMA athletes/training when buying gear for training and fighting. There shit is top notch for the purpose its manufactured for. By no means are they known to be a fashion statement company on any level what so ever.

Because it's cringy af clothes. I imagine the same people who wear them probably put gel in their hair, wear sunglasses with flames on the side, guzzle energy drinks, probably peel out at every light...these kinds of douche bags

ca3a351c93dbe0900bf1d67dc4bc1c39
This guy reminds me of a guy I knew who was a bouncer. He was cool to talk to at the bar but I had to unfriend him on socials because he always shared conspiracy theory garbage

This guy reminds me of a guy I knew who was a bouncer. He was cool to talk to at the bar but I had to unfriend him on socials because he always shared conspiracy theory garbage
I knew a guy like that. Believed in chem trails. Kobe Bryant hoax, vax hoax, no such thing as viruses, you name it. Dumb.

Last edited:
Why so many lines? lol... You take all that crap and they would look nice. Also lol at the price.

upload_2021-5-14_16-38-49.jpeg

Something like this would look better imo.

upload_2021-5-14_16-37-0.jpeg

rvca-fight-scrapper-front.jpg

I’m gonna be honest with you guys but I’ve never seen anyone wearing UFC gears, so who cares if the new uniforms are shit. I think people are very self aware to know they would look like dorks wearing ufc clothing. I doubt even sherdoggers would wear this shit.

I’m gonna be honest with you guys but I’ve never seen anyone wearing UFC gears, so who cares if the new uniforms are shit. I think people are very self aware to know they would look like dorks wearing ufc clothing. I doubt even sherdoggers would wear this shit.
I mean depends what, I agree wearing "Kamaru Usman" UFC-VENUM walkout tshirt is cringe.
What´s wrong on wearing casual Venum/Everlast/Lonsdale/Tapout clothes btw?
I wear what I like

them venum shorts certainly didnt help andrea lee when she took a pic with tony on embedded

Much better than the Reebok gear

Who the fuck thought cum stained shorts would look good?

Back