The UFC Venum clothes are a big disappointment

KillaZs

Karlos "The MASTURBATOR" Vemola
Banned
Reaction score
I though its gonna look badass and tough, but the UFC Venum design is like book for kids.
upload_2021-5-14_18-39-32.png
The t-shirt itself isn´t bad but the UFC logo is terrible and it´s just one example.
I don´t like it all.

i don't like how the shorts say "VENUM" in big letters on the back. It should either say 'UFC' or perhaps the last name of the fighter. It's like they were more interested in having people see the Venum name when designing the shorts than anything else. From a marketing perspective i get it...but it doesn't seem to make sense for the fans.

When you look at the uniforms of other sports, the name of the manufacturer/sponsor is on the clothing but in much much smaller letters.

I for one think their gear is big step up from the Reebok look I'd be more likely to buy a Venum shirt than I would a Rebook shirt which I never did always thought there stuff was rather dry looking.

Some hoodies shirts and shorts look pretty good from what I've seen.

I like the subtle ones, those with small logos.

Only douchebags actually wear "fighting" apparel. I laugh every time I see someone wearing a tapout shirt or any of that other "fighting apparel".

Ufc 262 itself is the real disappointment

But yeah, i also expected venum to be uniformed but more customized per fighter.

Its all disappointing

It's not like I would buy anything UFC related, but I think this new gear looks pretty good. It's not some douchy over the top shit like Tapout but isn't like the bland Reebok communist worker uniforms.

I for one think their gear is big step up from the Reebok look I'd be more likely to buy a Venum shirt than I would a Rebook shirt which I never did always thought there stuff was rather dry looking.
Im buying some Venum stuff too since Im a mma orientated, but the UFC-VENUM deal clothes are ugly.

It's not like I would buy anything UFC related, but I think this new gear looks pretty good. It's not some douchy over the top shit like Tapout but isn't like the bland Reebok communist worker uniforms.
What´s wrong with Tapout in the US lol ?

Back