The UFC should sign some these new talented fighters

gspfedkobe24

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
I'm just going to post that one of these guys will be champ one day so that when in the off chance it happens I can necro this thread and say I said so.

UFC loves Ring of Combat guys, I expect Arce to be signed within the year and Gillespie after 1-2 more fights

Gregor is a beast but I haven't seen enough of his striking to say he can be top of the division.

reminds me of...

gNdF5e1.gif

How about Jonas "Speed" Bilharinho ?

The UFC should sign this dude Gregor "the Gift" Gillespie. Guy has finished every fight he's been in very first round. Hasn't been fighting complete cans either.....

http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Gregor-Gillespie-111701

Julio Arce is another undefeated prospect also from Ring of Combat....Just a couple fighters to keep in mind if Dana and folks ever browse the forums...:cool:

http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Julio-Arce-71299

I didn't even know Gregor made the switch!!! Him and Honeycutt are both beasting it up, some props to the Edinboro program and coach Flynn.

Also anyone know if Gregor's brother Tor is also training to fight pro?

I'mma swing for the fences with suggestions for new UFC talent, and suggest Douglas Lima and Marlon Moraes. Lima just lost his belt and Moraes is in a big fish in a little pond over at WSOF. Also, I would like to see Jusitn Gaethje under the UFC banner, but he seems content fighting in the WSOF. MVP as well, in time.

Justin Gaethje will be the next big prospect to sign after his next fight.

I'mma swing for the fences with suggestions for new UFC talent, and suggest Douglas Lima and Marlon Moraes. Lima just lost his belt and Moraes is in a big fish in a little pond over at WSOF. Also, I would like to see Jusitn Gaethje under the UFC banner, but he seems content fighting in the WSOF. MVP as well, in time.
The UFC is going to have to pay up if they want Moraes. He makes 150k in the WSOF.

Back